Physci

A few updates regarding HCTeams 50

Thank you all for an amazing first few days of HCTeams Map 17.

We've fixed many issues and would like to keep you all in the loop.

- Factions now lose 0 .75 DTR in Nether instead of 1.00
- Deathbans are working properly.
- Lives are working properly.
- Many minor issues not worth mentioning.
- We are currently in the process of adding a limit on how many bards, archers, and rogues a faction can have at the same time.

Now, moving on to the main issue of the map: DDoSing.

We have specifically stated that DDoSing was not going to be our issue, and for the most part, we stuck to that rule with one exception: Dragneel. In the fight where Dragneel got DDoS'd, there was no doubt in our mind that they had a chance to win the fight, or atleast make it out alive. However, well over 3 of their members got DDoS'd at the very start of the fight and continued well into the fight. After that fight, there was solid evidence that someone was infact involved in DDoSing players, and that person has been blacklisted.

Another example that I want to give was when a faction was fighting and they were on 1 DTR and one of their members got DDoS'd (while they were on 1 DTR). We did not roll back this faction, because our Head Staff team could not certainly say that they would have gotten out alive, because they probably wouldn't.

We are still not reviving anyone who died to DDoS, however, if a faction gets booted and goes raidable, we will consider our options. The last thing we want is for factions to quit because of something that is out of anyone's control. This will only be dealt with by Head Staff and there will have to be solid proof for us to do anything major about it (multiple POVs, raw video footage of comms, etc). We will take many things into affect, so if someone dies with no pots mid kite on 1 DTR and they claimed to have gotten DDoS'd, then we simply will not believe that.

Thank you all guys for the continuous support. We'll post info on this weekend's events later on today.
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
Only allow 2 bards, 2 archers, and 1 rouge
Are you sure?
#BlacklistAzoh
Are you sure?
omg
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
nice skin emo boy!
Are you sure?
agreed. Bard is the main problem
Are you sure?
dont let this kid bring milk with him in teamfights
Are you sure?
mad cause outplayed
Are you sure?
i respect it
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
yup
Are you sure?
2 diamonds 2 bard 2 rouges and 24 archers
Are you sure?
unlimited kits
Are you sure?
I don't really know how to explain it but I'll try explain it with a point system so each class has a certain number of points and let's say the cap is like 6 points (my suggestion) and so then Bard = 2, Archer = 1, & Rogue = 1 points. So for example I could run 2 bards and a Archer and Rogue. In my opinion the class point and the class point cap should be a number so that you could run 3 bards max. I think that this would be a lot more fun and would make you think a bit more about what classes to run
Are you sure?
only allow 2 diamonds
Are you sure?
Fix up the website for faction and individual stats n stuff
Are you sure?
Good stuff Physci, good owner
Are you sure?
You go girl
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
EU PROXY
Are you sure?
So when's velt duos bug fixes?
Are you sure?
remove kits
Are you sure?
damn dragneel demons are nuts dont mess with them
Are you sure?
26 diamond 2 bard 1 archer 1 rogue
Are you sure?
Why change kits now ? We've had the same since map 1 and it will completely ruin the game. There's smaller factions who's only way to actually compete is in archer squads and by making this change will fuck them over completely.
Are you sure?
its their fault they're in a small faction. Lets just let them ruin it by bringing 4 archers into a 30v30 in progress? sounds like fucking cancer to me.
Are you sure?
haha ur mad our faction is the best faction
Are you sure?
Blacklist whoever inside/dox, but dont roll back.
Are you sure?
each faction must hold atleast 20 bards in their faction or else permanent blacklist off of cheatbreaker and minehq
the meta has risen
Are you sure?
Archer Squad for EOTW plz?
Are you sure?
imagine ddosing in 2018
Are you sure?
how many bards/archers you thinking about doing ?
Are you sure?
So, is double clicking allowed or what?
Are you sure?
Unless you're referring to butterfly clicking, then no.
Are you sure?
3 or 2 bards 2 archers 1 rogue
Are you sure?
L
Are you sure?
3 bards
Are you sure?
3 or 2 bards, 2 archers, 1 rogue
Are you sure?
what if a fac is about to lose and there leader tells them all to plug out there routers 1 by 1 in a 3minute period? And one of them use their second monitor to record ppl timing out of ts?
Are you sure?
Record voices lmao, and when your getting ddos you can hear people in ts sound robotic. this doesn't happen when pulling a router
Are you sure?
oh god
Are you sure?
So does Pro rank get lives or not i was told it doesnt but your saying you "fixed lives"
Are you sure?
allow archer squad but nerf bard amount
Are you sure?
legit cancer
Are you sure?
That’s dumb
Are you sure?
archer squad is funny
bard is cancer
Are you sure?
That’s one of the dumbest things I’ve heard
Are you sure?