itsjhalt

A quick update 197

As many of you guys know, we "silently" released CheatBreaker to the public yesterday. We did this as quietly as we could without any official announcements or additional marketing efforts from our team. This is because, as with any major release, there are a large amount of issues that will arise - especially when dealing with a wide range of system configurations. We are working around the clock to resolve these issues, and many of them have been resolved already. This is an ongoing process and there is no ETA. If you cannot use the client yet, I'm sorry - please know we are working on it.

MineHQ and CheatBreaker are running entirely new systems that require extensive testing. While we've done our best to test both of these with our staff and friends, this is nothing close to the scale at which our systems are currently expected to run at. We are working to resolve these issues as quickly as possible. Additionally, we're working to get a bug report system on the website to help us quickly aggregate information and solve issues quicker. Things are obviously off to a rough start, but on the bright side, we had ~10K concurrent users on the CheatBreaker Client today - and this number excludes a decent number of players experiencing issues. This is an extraordinary sign of how alive the community really is. Once we have fixed a vast majority of the issues, FrozenOrb will begin its marketing efforts to bringing players back to Minecraft. We'll make it fun again, we promise.

As a human being, I hope that you guys understand that we are trying our absolute best to work through these issues and that this is an extremely stressful and difficult time for us. We are trying our absolute best to keep up with issues and move this network forward. We truly care about this community and we can already see that it is starting to return. We are going to do our absolute best to keep this community alive. Your support for our team who has poured their time and energy into MineHQ and CheatBreaker means a lot more than you think and will go a long way in terms of keeping us motivated and working hard to keep this community alive. We're only human, and we're doing our best.

Thank you so much for your continued support.

**Please do NOT reply to this thread with CheatBreaker issues or any kind of stupid comments or you will be removed from the network. Use the appropriate section for bug reports.**
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
10k people on CB. That's crazy!
Are you sure?
concurrent that's crazy
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
Delet this
Are you sure?
oh prplz.
Are you sure?
Delet this
Are you sure?
No problem Jhalt, im just happy you opened the server for just a little. I bought a rank and i havent gotten it in game. Take ur time, we love you
Are you sure?
Appreciate your support :)
Are you sure?
Jhalt will you also put an eu proxy of minehq?
Are you sure?
we need this
Are you sure?
Jhalt when will you have a eu proxy and i think so far you have done a great job i love seeing the community so alive and 10k people thats amazing =)
Are you sure?
But lowkey though, it would be nice to get my rank so i can play on your top tier mineman server
Are you sure?
John, i got a question. when will MineHQ be released so that people without a rank can play?
Are you sure?
It is right now.
Are you sure?
says its whitelisted? unless i need to update or something
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Jhalt why does minehq does not even load in my cb even on normal minecraft it says cant connect to server also i cant even ping at cmd just happends with minehq and pvpland
Are you sure?
I Purchased a rank on my account Uturn, I bought (VIP) but it will not allow me to connect, could you explain why please?
Are you sure?
its still whitelisted or somthing because ive been trying for the past 5 mins to get on and it says its whitelisted. But great job on the client im loving it
Are you sure?
You forgot the period at the end of your comment. :D Have a nice day!!
Are you sure?
what
Are you sure?
Good shit
Are you sure?
Thank you for the support <3
Are you sure?
My mommy doesn't let me use those kind of words.
Are you sure?
please don’t say bad words
Are you sure?
das my minecraft leader :D
Are you sure?
All my old friends who I honestly thought I'd never play with again are coming back :') thanks jon <3
Spending 16+ hours to configure my mac was totally worth it :D
Are you sure?
Happy to hear you're reunited with your friends. Sorry about the setup time it took, but glad to have you in the community :)
Are you sure?
lol, sadly I really want to join and play the server unfortunately I have a 32 bit version of windows 10 am gonna have to do something about that lol
Are you sure?
Nah its good man :) totally worth it. Just a little side note you should do these more often / responding to comments its a pretty chill thing (loving the increased staff involvement) and no offense it's way better than a couple years ago <3 love the effort you and the team are putting in. Just a suggestion while I'm here imo we should have HCT next weekend, so the maximum amount of factions could play and before rosters start collapsing <3
Are you sure?
Rosters aren't gonna collapse, people are still recruiting since CB came out and a lot of cheaters are pretty much gone. HCT will probs be up next weekend or the one after.
Are you sure?
gg ! one quick question, whens the support ticket coming out?
Are you sure?
Nice job on these updates. Minehq is amazing I cant wait for it to grow back into what it used to be keep killing it!
Are you sure?
Thanks for the positivity :)
Are you sure?
Love you
Are you sure?
right back at you!
Are you sure?
When Will i be able to join john?
Are you sure?
Love me daddy <3
Are you sure?
The amount of effort required to make shit like this happen is absurd. As a start this is almost as good as it gets, hopefully within a couple weeks everything will be sorted out. Despite all the delays and issues this is really what everyone needed.
Are you sure?
Thank you very much for the positivity :)
Are you sure?
Cheatbreaker is lit, Old players returning And new memories being made :)
Are you sure?
Thanks for the support Z4y :)
Are you sure?
GG love this community coming back, thank you soo much!
Are you sure?
:)
Are you sure?
hoo 3
Edited
For buycraft, make a onetime purchase for 30days would help me a shit ton :) - not to mention others without cards on hand
Are you sure?
This will be added.
Are you sure?
i love you
Are you sure?
<3 thank you for replying means alot.
Are you sure?
i agree with this johnathon can yoo pleese make it a 0ne time buy and not make is a subscription because i’m way to poor for that thx
Are you sure?
If you use PayPal google how to cancel recurring payments
Are you sure?
Get a job poor boy.
Are you sure?
btw thanks for cb
Are you sure?
I like milk and cookies dipped in barbecue sauce while watching the Teletubbies on youtube while playing cheatbreaker on my iphone 4s while my mom is yelling at me to clean my room. :D
Are you sure?
Thanks for the positivity
Are you sure?
Why is MineHQ whitelisted? it says the may be information in the twitter of the server but the minehq twitter hasnt tweet since 6th of june
Also great work on cheatbreaker :D !

please upvote this so he can reply us why
Are you sure?
Jhalt why u dont make 32bit cb? we cant use cb this is really bad for me i waited 1.5 year for cb and minehq do u have a plan for this?
Are you sure?
How were you waiting for cb for 15 years if minecraft wasnt around for 15 years lel
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
upgrade ur pc lol
Are you sure?
One question will be cheatbreaker for version 1.8?
Are you sure?
Minehq is the dawn of a new age, we all support you and your staff team <3.
Are you sure?
It's great to see how hungry people are for MineHQ. The server is literally going to dominate and become on of the biggest servers. When 300 spots were open they instantly filled up. Maybe there are so many server issues cause so many people trying to get in 🤷
Are you sure?
Jhalt being the goat out here no lie
Are you sure?
10k is insane grats on the huge success , gl with everything!
Are you sure?
Damn jhalt is a real fucking dude
Are you sure?
Stop using bad words young man!
Are you sure?
☠️
Are you sure?
I think so, anyways... Heh, thanks for the support <3
Are you sure?
right back at you my friend. i mean honestly, i used to play singleplayer but i legit found one of my friends found ur server. i remember checking it out and it was horrible. XD(not ur server, but i was horrible at pvp) i raged alot and kinda stopped mc. then i got back on and taught myself. jitterclicking, all of that. now it IS BACK AGAIN!!!!! also why cant i join? xd <3 <3<3<3<3
Are you sure?
Well he obviously isn't a girl, like tf lol, his name is Jon
Are you sure?
xcg 1
Edited
lmfao.. goof xD
Are you sure?
No problem we understand, it’s a lot :P. Really excited to see how the server came out !
Are you sure?
Thanks very much <3
Are you sure?
You sir, just stepped up to the plate and are about to hit a home run. This is clearly the beginning of something great and minehq / CB will be getting so many fans! The community legitimately owes you the community.
Are you sure?
Thanks for the support. We just want to do something awesome, and we're certain this will be it.
Are you sure?
ill will give you the sucky sucky if you let me in minehq cutie <3
Are you sure?
Can i get one too please and thank you!
Are you sure?
Thank you for updates hopefully everything goes smoothly from here on out
Are you sure?
Thanks for the support.
Are you sure?
Lets get Hyped!
Are you sure?
ITs really hard for you guys
Are you sure?
H A R D
Are you sure?
thanks for the update, communication is important.
Are you sure?
You're welcome. Hopefully you guys can see our point of view here.
Are you sure?
UR THE MAN JHALT!
Are you sure?
We appreciate your support :)
Are you sure?
jhalt, what is going on with the whitelisting on minehq?
Are you sure?
I hope you won't forget to listen to its community asany servers do after a while. Forum suggestions should be considered if they are good and I believe that a player council should be introduced.
Are you sure?
Any news on HCTeams?
Are you sure?
Is hcf gonna release this weekend?
Are you sure?
I'm yellow
Are you sure?
wat is de ts ip
Are you sure?
wat is de ts ip als ik mag vragen
Are you sure?
The MineHQ server does not work with me and I'm with CheatBreaker
Are you sure?
itsjhalt pls bro help me cheatbreaker lauch i got crashed
Are you sure?
JHalt I just found an issue and a fix to the issue with cheatbreaker not launching for some users. Due to the false positive of cheatbreaker and anti-virus programs picking it up as a virus Cheatbreaker can be blocked by your anti-virus, and this happened to me but unfortunately my anti-virus did it silently so I did not know what to do. However, once i turned it off cheatbreaker launched and worked perfectly once again. I hope if this problem because a major problem with a wide majority of users that this solution will help.
Are you sure?
We want UHC !!!
Are you sure?
"We'll make it fun again, we promise" - heartwarming words :^(
Are you sure?
Still do not solve the problem we have those who use telmex?
Are you sure?
Some mexicans like me who use telmex (i think 70% of mexican persons use this service) cant join minehq idk if ur team are working to fix this, we want to play if there are working let me know for stop searching fixes
also,we tried to use google dns and we only can join minehq via vpn's
thank u for make this game funny again a lot of my friends back to play this game
jhalt > ALL
Are you sure?
I cant join to the server, im from mexico, idk why, (java connect exception)
Are you sure?
'please make 32 bit' if you have a copy of 32 bit windows you can upgrade to 64 bit for free :thinking:
Are you sure?
You should make a west coast proxy for all the people in the west coast who never get good ping (:
Are you sure?
please come euproxy please
Are you sure?
please open the survival games so that we know Par 72 map Turbulence map Survival games 4 classic SG we know please come please
Are you sure?
ALERT ALERT THIS KID BYPASS CHEATBREAKER PLS UPDATE THE CLIENT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTpZ8sKNGIs
Are you sure?
Cheatbreaker is amazing. Great work jhalt
Are you sure?
Does this mean...
More spread out proxy's
Out of country : EU.
Proxys within the US, West Coast , East Coast,
I get like 120ms when im lucky ok
Are you sure?
The CB radio :weary: :weary:
Are you sure?
excuse for relasing at Jhalt time?
Are you sure?
Happy to see tons of people back on MineHQ and Minecraft in general! Thanks for bringing this awesome community back, and part of the old Kohi. I hope to see more and more people come back to Minecraft, including the people that quit for Fortnite: Battle Royale. It'd be nice to see the entire community that used to be Minecraft (and now is part of Fortnite) to come back and keep this community alive. We honestly have to give a pat on the back to all of the developers, the owners, and the staff for not wasting a minute and completing a project that people thought would be impossible. Cheers to all!
Are you sure?
Hype!
Are you sure?
Add EU proxy pls :c
Are you sure?
can you ban swearing?
Are you sure?
Wowy 1
Edited
A lot of old AU players that I never thought would play this game again have come back for minehq. Awesome to see MineHQ come back, I will continue to support the network aslong as its here.
Are you sure?
Quick question: would those of us who were whitelisted on Cheatbreaker from July of last year get any sort of cool cape/cosmetic or is that only for the content creators/frozen orb people?
Are you sure?
dont get me wrong i LOVE cb but the one thing i really want is Motionblur mod
Are you sure?
Jhalt just a quick question:
would you consider adding the motionblur mod?
It is a Mod that allows you to make your mc motionblur via the command
/motionblur <number/amount>
Also I am not the only one there are many people that want motionblur in this community.
I hope you have considered this.
Are you sure?
Came a long way in this community since 2013, me and you have had our ups and downs from when I was younger which you might not remember but I want to take the time to thank you and the staff team on dedicating your time to bring the community back together!! I understand it's a lot of work it's an all around the clock job and you give it your all 24/7 to make us players come back, never thought I would see myself playing minecraft again as I'm 18 now and what you have done has peeked my intrest in coming back and playing a awesome server that I played when I was a kid ❤️🤞🏻
Are you sure?
You're doing great! CB has exceeded my expectations. I originally thought the FPS was spoofed which is false, you can message friends when they're on entirely different servers, AND THERE'S A FUCKING RADIO!
Are you sure?
Waited so long for this. Good shit John! You've never disappointed and I can't wait for the official release!
Are you sure?
Hey Jhalt, When will the proxies be released and what proxies will there be?
Are you sure?
jhalt, either you have 1500 staff, or for some reason it says "this server is whitelisted" to me even though i have cb. pls dont ban me as i am clueless to this problem
Are you sure?
jhalt I LOVE MINEHQ SO MUCH but i still cant join ;c
Are you sure?
I absolutely love cheatbreaker! I stayed up all night on cheatbreaker, I just cannot click off of it!
Are you sure?
Hey Jhalt, a cool addition to CB would to be able to turn the flames off when being hit (for the opponent). Helps with FPS a lot ;) Thx
Are you sure?
That's disgusting tho...
Are you sure?
I need to be whitelisted to join MineHQ ?? 1.2k People on will that get fixed any time soon its 6/11/2018 for me and MineHQ was going to ''release'' on June 9th. What happend?
Are you sure?
It's an on and off sort of thing.. just keep trying to join every once and awhile. John is trying his best!
Are you sure?
Yeah i do that but it wont be like that for much longer right?
Are you sure?
Hello! How come I join MineHQ then I get kicked then the server is whitelisted but there is a thousand people on? I don't understand why I can't join , and yes I use cheatbreaker
Are you sure?
I Hope The Intire Minecraft Community Use CheatBreaker Cheater Free Well Be Better Then AnyThing
Are you sure?
How about mac users? we can't bootcamp half of us nor buy a new pc what do we do?
Are you sure?
Buy a new PC!
Are you sure?
Hey, I know this probably isn't the place or time, but I currently want to purchase VIP for 30 days. However, I'm blacklisted from Buycraft after charging back on another Minecraft server around 2 years ago. Is there any way I can purchase without Buycraft?
Thanks Jonathan for everything you've done to bring back this community.
Are you sure?
Thank you so much for bringing pvp community back, and for all your effort you put on MineHQ!
Are you sure?
Always gonna be patient. People need to realise that nothing is perfect. It was an unexpected release and there’s obviously gonna be problem for now. Anyways thanks for everything so far Jhalt! Can’t wait for the future of minehq and CB.
Are you sure?
Congratulations jhalt, you've done a really good and professional job at handling the launch of two of the most hyped up projects in the community. I hope you'll be able to finalize these products and release them to the public officially very soon!
Are you sure?
im excited for the future!
Are you sure?
please, put more slots in practice, 700-800 until minehq opens fully, which in that case should be many more
Are you sure?
Will there be EU proxy?
Are you sure?
Why is MineHQ constantly whitelisted?
Are you sure?
I WANT TO JOIN TO MINEHQ PLEASE I AM NOT WHITELISTED SOMEHOW :(
Are you sure?
i love it
Are you sure?
Dang 10k!?!?! ….gg
Are you sure?
Are You Guys going to unwhite list the server to where all like 1 billion people can join soon? or are you guys just leting little waves of people in a one time
Are you sure?
itsjhalt Thanks for releasing cheatbreaker and Minehq, this is something that was needed in the community as a result to get better..I have been waiting for cb and minehq for over a year and im so hyped now..My only problem is that i can't launch cheatbreaker cause of the launch issue but hope you fix this as fast as you can..Thanks for everything you've given to our community!
Are you sure?
I still love minehq even if there are little bugs, also when will you start announcing things on the twitters of cheatbreaker and minehq
Are you sure?
Ok jhalt, take you time big man, and hopefully the problems are solved soon, I want to try the client I've been waiting for it a lot :D we love you jhalt ♥
Are you sure?
Do not worry, cheatbreaker is the best
Are you sure?
any news on 32bit :c
Are you sure?
Thats Fine JHalt gl With The CB Client And MineHq The Community Is in Your HANDS!
Are you sure?
Hey, I've been trying to log in to minehq but it doesn't let me, it always says this : The network is currently whitelisted. Additional info may be found at Twitter.com/MineHQ. Its not whitelisted because I see 1000 players on. Could anyone help me?
Are you sure?
cb's out. LETS FUCKING GO
Are you sure?
No problem man, just wl me already lol
Are you sure?
anyone else having trouble with connecting to the server and texture packs not going onto cheatbreaker?
Are you sure?
Look at the video I made in Media.
Are you sure?
Take your time it’s all good, it’s all gonna be worth it
Are you sure?
Good work Jon! MineHQ & CheatBreaker is the only reason why I'm playing this game again. The client is awesome and so is UHC Meetup. Love the updates huge props to you guys.
Are you sure?
Thank you jhalt
Are you sure?
10k? that is amazing guys good job!
Are you sure?
I remember when they were supposed to release but it had 50k on the Website :(
Are you sure?
Is minehq actually getting ddosed look at apophis squad twitter why they gotta do this!
Are you sure?
Jhalt, why is the server whitelisted?
Are you sure?
Take your time atleast we have CB to satisfy us. CB is already amazing and I think Minehq will be too!
Are you sure?
im moist
Are you sure?
32 bit cheatbreaker please I know you guys are under a ton of stress right now but can it come in the future please?
Are you sure?
May I be whitelisted on Minehq
Are you sure?
Thank You Kanye, Very Cool!
Are you sure?
nice u[pdate jhalt
Are you sure?
I was on MineHQ for a little bit yesterday, it was by far the best server I've ever played on. Kudos to you.
Are you sure?
~ 10k. Great!
Are you sure?
Just wanna say you are doing a great job keep it up
Are you sure?
when can i join, i need to be whitelisted
Are you sure?
Man I'm already on the server having fun 10/10 amazing work Jon!
Are you sure?
How do I get whitelisted?
Are you sure?
Just a question please don't take it personally.... But can you release a statement on why you are unwhitelisting little by little?
Are you sure?
Are you going to fully open minehq so people without ranks can join too?
Are you sure?
nice job
Are you sure?
Damn good job man
Are you sure?
Jhalt take your time , We all know that you put al lot of work on Cheatbreaker and MineHQ.
Are you sure?
interesting
Are you sure?
But great with the new Cheatbreaker it’s awesome!!
Are you sure?
Can you help me because it says whitelisted check on the MineHQ twitter for more information
Are you sure?
Sorry,
Yesterday I did a post to say what I thought about CheatBreaker's team / work and I complained a lot. I'm sorry now because I did not realize that it could be so stressful to open a totally new network. I'm sorry, Fumer
Are you sure?
Was one of the lucky few to get onto MineHQ yesterday and I can say I loved every moment!!
Are you sure?
Cool
Are you sure?
the best thing you could do was this (;
Are you sure?
When everything calms down I think the staff team should host a Q&A, this, IMO, will show what players want the most and should be the biggest priority to work on.
Are you sure?
jhalt when will you add EU proxy for practice?
Are you sure?
pls itsjhalt leak CB 32bist pls
Are you sure?
Why cant i join the server.It says that it is currently whitelisted
Are you sure?
gj
Are you sure?
"We'll make it fun again, we promise" those words from itsjhalt really made me cry and gave me faith in the minecraft community
Are you sure?
I've been trying to get cb to start on my mom's laptop (dell xps from 2010) just to see how minehq is before i get home on my main pc. I just dont wanna miss hcteams. I hope i can get it to start soon. I've seen videos on minehq and it seems like the old days. sm00th.
Are you sure?
John, or anyone who can help with this? Why is it that I can't login to MineHQ but 600 other people can!?
Are you sure?
It's been great to see a lot of old friends, and including myself, coming back to the community today/yesterday. Love you for what you have contributed to the community Jon, keep it up. Gonna be waiting to get on to the server for a while though as it seems right now, but i'll wait, i've managed to wait for 2 years.
Are you sure?
Since yesterday I use CheatBreaker and I have not had any problems yet, it is a great client.
The problem is that I can not enter MineHQ because I'm not in the Whitelist.
Are you sure?
will you add support for 32 bit? i know a friend that wants to play but he cant because he has 32 tick windows
Are you sure?
missed minehq so much, but why the fuck is vip $100 for lifetime???
Are you sure?
Thanks for making minehq non pay to win!
Are you sure?
0w0
Are you sure?
Very nice, aslo jon i would appreciate it so much if i could get youtube rank ive seen multiple people get it and here i am.. i have 12k you might know me appreciate ur work
Are you sure?
10k personas en CB. ¡Eso es una locura! WOW
Are you sure?
I've found some fixes for people when CheatBraker doesn't work - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHMopnm8-yo
Are you sure?
it says this server is whitelisted?
Are you sure?
10k people without announcements... this is going crazy!!
Are you sure?
Just a question , it will have a EU practice? Wer all need that xd
Are you sure?
Jhalt please help
Are you sure?
Pls don't make EU Lobbys ever, because I like when EU an Na community is together 😁.
Are you sure?
so you like it when half the server is on 120-200 ping and lagging?
Are you sure?
The fact this launch has been so successful, I honestly can't wait for the HCTeams launch, The wait was worth it :D
Are you sure?
I like the server!
Are you sure?
You guys are doing i really good job but im still sad that i cant play this weekend i made my weekend free for this :( But still i hope its gonna get solved
Are you sure?
Amazing how much support there still is left can't wait for what's next.
I still haven't recieved my rank where do I submit tickets
Are you sure?
take sometimes to rest man
Are you sure?
The PvP experience on MineHQ yesterday was so nice, no cheaters across the Network, no one b-hopping on kitmap, no one using reach on practice, no cheaters overall!
The PvP itself was so smooth even as a EU people, the knockbacks were literally one of the best I ever played with.
I love you all at MineHQ <3
Are you sure?
You really care about the community, we can see it. Thanks for the efforts you are putting into it. We know it's a hard work.
Are you sure?
No problem, cheatbreacker is good, is the best
Are you sure?
Actually, i really like how cool jhalt we finally get our old communty and hcf back! jhalt i love u <3 this is like new season of minecraft all friends playing together!
Are you sure?
cb didnt boost my fps but it worked fine tho thats my problem ;o
Are you sure?
When will the first CheatBreaker Ban Wave occur?
Are you sure?
Thank you jhalt. Its great finally having closure and the ability to play cheatbreaker. Ive been waiting since the start, I understand how hard you all have worked on this. Once again thank you so much. Playing today for the first time in a long time was great.
Are you sure?
Glad that we still can play on Cheatbreaker!
I thought it was going to shut down for maintenance because of the bugs and overloaded servers.
Are you sure?
Glad things are turning back and becoming alive again, thanks for the update Jhalt, we all love and support ya. <3
Are you sure?
I have A Question:Are you and youre team releasen a EU Lobby soon or is it nott possible?
Are you sure?
He said not soon because they have enough issues without an EU Lobby.
Are you sure?
the community are now back clean ,Thank for this great job! i have playing in hq for 1 hour and i dont meet any unlegit player
Are you sure?
u get a ton of shit for all the good you do this community feelsbadman
Are you sure?
GG waiting for chatmods application <3
Are you sure?
good job pal
Are you sure?
I can understand. The Minehq trailer did say pre released today so you have to test the stretch of your server. But the CB releases was awesome. Thanks you that we know the community is still alive and someone is looking after it.
Are you sure?
whitelist on minehq huh
Are you sure?
Hey Jhalt was just wondering if you guys are gonna do anything for EU players to be able to play with decent ping cause I'm getting 140 ms and it's very hard to play like that.
Are you sure?
I am EU and Get 120 ms LOL. They have enough issues without an EU Lobby rn.
Are you sure?
Jon, Thank you for doing amazing things! We appreciate you.
Are you sure?
Please help I did all of the steps and I cant go on MineHQ
Are you sure?
ive crashed on cheatbreaker 3 times in my first 2 days of having it, both times i was on the server and had to wait another hour to get back in im honestly done with my life.
Are you sure?
I'm legit so hyped that this game's making a comeback thanks to you, Jon. This all was well worth the wait. I just wish you were more transparent with us last year, but I understand why you weren't. Again, thank you so much.
Are you sure?
Whitelisted add me oMOOSIMo
Are you sure?
hype man +1
Are you sure?
Jhalt how come the store only alows subscriptions for the 30d package
Are you sure?
Any way I could help by cataloguing issues and duplicates and responding or something?
Are you sure?
can you explain the whitelist system to me? cause I can join, but if i log off I can't join again..
Are you sure?
MineHQ unwhitelists and 5 minutes later theres 1000 players, That just shows after all the years, we're still here for you John.
Are you sure?
Thanks for cheatbreaker :D
Are you sure?
It really seems like i'm finding more legit players, keep up the good work because you really have a chance to revive this community.
Are you sure?
LET ME ON JONATHAN!
Are you sure?
Uiyn 1
Edited
John you have done a good job on MineHQ so far, The Reawakening of the greatest minecraft server is finally happening. Too bad I can't log on because i got ddosed. I also never got any toxicity when i lost matches on practice, usually on velt and all those servers everytime i lose to a guy they say L, never happened on MineHQ! Best community ever!
Are you sure?
Why is whitelist in minehq :c
Are you sure?
This is probably the best thing to happen to Minecraft since like forever all the time spent is gonna be worth it I feel it. And I have nothing but gratitude from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much for bringing this game back. But maybe we can do something about me being up since 3 trying to get on the server and never getting on ya know.
Are you sure?
nice job. i really love cheatbreaker :D. i would want to try out minehq but i am not whitelisted? how to join :D
Are you sure?
does anyone know why i cant connect? i even have a rank!!!!!
Are you sure?
whitelist?
Are you sure?
I love the effort you put to this community. Btw how do I get a whitelist?
Are you sure?
its okay if I cant get whitelisted
Are you sure?
How do I log onto minehq? it says its whitelisted but it has over 1000 people on it
Are you sure?
Also Great job on the client. its Amazing.
Are you sure?
very nice
Are you sure?
What happened to being open to the public? I was waiting all day for this and went to eat dinner and now its whitelisted. Tf
Are you sure?
Even though its a year late, Thank you for reviving the community :)
Are you sure?
This is amazing, I've never seen someone so 'hard-working' for the better of more people. Its heart warming to hear / see there're people that do things for a community. I'm not an 'original' player but I have made many friends. I know what a community feels like. I miss it when there were people who knew each other and were friendly, not toxic. I miss logging on to my favorite community in a gamemode I was good at.
Are you sure?
Congratulations on 10k, and I would like to say I really appreciate what your doing brother. Keep it up! <3
Are you sure?
Gg, good comunity, i love you and the server. #beaner.
Are you sure?
Even tho I cannot use cheatbreaker because of the current bugs, I still appreciate all the things you did and its crazy how you silently released cheatbreaker and still got 10k people on it, thank you for doing this jhalt, as someone who played hcteams map 0.5, the work you have put into this server makes me want to play and minehq seems very appealing!
Are you sure?
Nice
Are you sure?
Thanks for all the working in, it seems like it’s taking forever but I’d rather you take your time rather than rush it and it be shorty.
Are you sure?
Even though I haven’t got to use the client yet cuz of a bug
Are you sure?
Great to see MineHQ back :)
Are you sure?
Awesome job bringing back the community and on CB.
Are you sure?
Wish I hadn't destroyed my wrist a year ago so that I could enjoy this feeling of nirvana even more, but I'm still having fun.
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
good stuff man keep it up :) !
Are you sure?
Jhalt, I can use CheatBreaker and I'm so happy, but the problem is I can't join MineHQ, Do you have to buy a rank to join? And is the server fully released or is it just a pre-release? And if you must buy a rank, would it change when the server is fully released? Gosh, so many Questions
Are you sure?
I hit my head in the wall and scream beacause the server is so great :D you made my life good for only today the release day
Are you sure?
Wow Jhalt me da mucho gusto que estas poniendo tu esfuerzo y dedicación en ayudar a la comunidad un saludo muy cordial que esto esta siendo un éxito!
Are you sure?
I think you should redo or change the kb back to what it used to be.
Are you sure?
Best of luck, hope u will be able to fix the things u have to fix.
Are you sure?
32 bits? :c
Are you sure?
Dude Its all good, CB is finally here. We understand. We have all been there, we have all been in that type of situation and your a trusted guy
Are you sure?
I really appreiciate the update. I cant wait until everything is fixed so everyone can have a great time. Thanks for helping to bring this 1.7 PvP experience back Mr Jhalt <3
Are you sure?
Thanks for the support <3
Are you sure?
Thank you John for always working so hard regardless. I don’t know if you’re aware but there is this hacking group tweeting about how they’re heading off your website and CheatBreaker
Are you sure?
Thanks for trying your hardest... We know that you can't have much of a life with CheatBreaker & MineHQ. Thanks... :)
Are you sure?
Bc cb i return to minecraft, thx you so much jhalt
Are you sure?
When do you think that the server will be unwhitelisted? I know you probably keep getting this question but I want to know an answer.
Are you sure?
Haven't got a chance to get on the server yet but I'm hearing really good things I hope the server grows to be even bigger then it was before!
Are you sure?
been here since the start :)
Are you sure?
thanks
Are you sure?
I cant't wait!
Are you sure?
jhalt my mc account was effected somehow form cheatbreaker and i cant access it but gg on 10k and i hope cheatbereaker will be fixed and i hope i can play later my account is worth over 400$+ and my ign: ThePugOG lol but with you love and luck with fixing it and dont for get to always crack open a cold one when times get tough ;)
good job
Are you sure?
You eyes are to big for your face pug boy.
Are you sure?
ik i cant find any glasses that fit so i suck at far distance pvp ;\
Are you sure?
Yikers i can recommend you to a good eye doctor young man if you would like to get better at far distance vpv, and maybe your eyes will not be as huge and big looking and maybe you will look smater. :D
Are you sure?
lol but being real i cant join or play any servers now beucase it will say failed to conntect restrt you game or lancher and im screwed what do i do i need help
Are you sure?
what the fuck was that
Are you sure?
what you mean i was giving him support
Are you sure?
free vidya is free vidya and i'd like to thank you for providing us with free vidya
Are you sure?
Jhalt I Really Don't Understand the Stress But in my small eyes it looks hard Goodluck my man its a tough job being a Owner of a good Network and being a very famous Owner/Dev Keep it up My Man <3
Are you sure?
PUT PUNCTUATION IN YOUR SENTENCES FURRY BOY!STOP DOING DRUGS ALSO YOUR EYES ARE BLOOD RED, IT'S NOT HEALTHY, TRUST ME.
Are you sure?
Can ranks only join? Why?
Are you sure?
No. The server is open right now to anyone with the client. Occasionally we whitelist it while we're testing stuff, though.
Are you sure?
i have cb however i cant connect?
Are you sure?
The server is whitelisted right now.
Are you sure?
Hopefully you'll be able to fix all the bugs. and will stats be rested on the full release
Are you sure?
John Halterman, when is chatbraker two.0 comeing out?
Are you sure?
GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN TO SPELL YOU PORCH MONKEY!
Are you sure?
There will be a 2.0 update shortly after we deal with all of the launching/authentication issues.
Are you sure?
Jhalt are you as good looking in real life as you are in minecraft! <3
Are you sure?
thx babe
Are you sure?
THXXXXXXXX
Are you sure?
CheatBreaker sort of brought the Community together!
Thanks John!
Are you sure?
appreciate all the work you guys are doing. tysm for all of it.
Are you sure?
Keep up the good work man, you have been working hard on this project and I know its been very hard for you to test the server and trying to fix the ddos attacks, Good luck with the server
Are you sure?
i crawled out from under a rock to play mc again because of this... nuts.
Are you sure?
Alright PAtrick the Star, we understand you're T R I G G E R E D!!!!!
Are you sure?
I LOVE YOU
Are you sure?
I love you too! <3
Are you sure?
honestly wished people were more patient and stopped spamming "release minehq/cheatbreaker." putting quality over rushing out updates really was worth the wait. keep doing what ur doing.
Are you sure?
You're*
Are you sure?
grammar police
Are you sure?
True
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
Your skin has a huge forehead. Go to the doctor its not healthy! Have a good day ma'am/sir. No gender discrimination around these parts :D.
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
Good looks Jon.. 10k players? I'm excited.
Are you sure?
I got on today it was so fun <3 Keep up the good work, I'm sad I couldn't get back on but yup it really brings me back man.
Are you sure?
Sorry you couldn't get back on. We're trying our best, though! Thanks for the support :)
Are you sure?
My Cheatbreaker just crashed :( and I got kicked off of MineHQ I Cant get back on :( but I still love you! (Hit me up with that perma whitelist)
Are you sure?
#MakeHCFGreatAgain
Are you sure?
#MakeAmericaGreatAgain
Are you sure?
gg
Are you sure?
Just try to turn it on ka MineHQ :_}
Are you sure?
I love you Jon. Thank you
Are you sure?
cbrady350, I love your videos!
Are you sure?
I love you too Chris, I love you too.
Are you sure?
i'll suck you off if you let me in minehq (also thanks for doing all this shit like amazing)
Are you sure?
gg
Are you sure?
Hi jhalt i was wondering if i can get a whitelist ive been wanting to play to play on the server ever since 3pm
Are you sure?
GG JHALT <3
Are you sure?
<3
Are you sure?
Love me dad
Are you sure?
anyone with a decent mindset (players who you would actually want to play your server) should know that this is bound to happen and not have their hopes and dreams ruined by testing. testing is testing, give it time, they have their own launcher and its release was yesterday.
Are you sure?
The players with a "decent mindset" are exactly the people we do this for :)
Are you sure?
yep, the people who truly are fans of what you guys are bringing back will understand. if it takes months make it happen, cause I want it to be the best it possibly can be.
Are you sure?
UR GR333AT!!!;;);)thx
Are you sure?
When i read this i thought of Tony the Tiger from Frosted Flakes
Are you sure?
yeah same what the fuck
Are you sure?
GG thank u
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
"this is just a meme" lol