itsjhalt

Breaking the silence 210

We've been pretty quiet lately, so I wanted to give you guys a quick update. We're making an extraordinary amount of progress on our side of things. Virtually every internal system on MineHQ is completely new -- from server deployment to our backend systems, we've had to sit back and monitor these to make sure they were functioning as expected. Throughout the last week, we've fixed various small issues on these systems, but things were a lot more stable than we expected.

I should have an announcement for HCTeams soon, as well as some other gamemodes that will be added. Now that CheatBreaker is released, we are aware of the attack vectors that cheaters are using - these are sometimes difficult to predict in advance. There are two components to anticheat: prevention and detection. Prevention is the first layer to stop people from being able to use their cheats to begin with. Detection is simply the detection (and reporting) of the cheating attempt. I will say that a vast majority of the attacks on our system are made by dummies using CheatEngine, and they're queued for bans. It's our position to allow the cheaters to think they are getting away with cheating on CheatBreaker and mass-ban the group of people who think they're not being detected and are ruining everybody's time. In the meantime, please know that if you see a cheater, there's a 99% chance they've been detected and queued for a ban. We don't want to give these cheaters immediate feedback on whether they were detected, so we queue them for a banwave. We haven't yet decided when to do the first full banwave, as we've only been issuing CheatBreaker bans for the most blatant of cheats for the time being.

Additionally, we're continuing to work on issues with people being unable to launch CheatBreaker. We've fixed a number of issues, but there still appears to be a large number of people affected.

Once we've wrapped up our CheatBreaker work, we'll get to announcing HCTeams (shouldn't be too long). Bunkers and UHC should follow suit with release. We've got some exciting stuff coming up, and we'll start going all-in with our advertising efforts once we're fully ready.

Thanks for your support as always <3
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
Could you just autoban CheatEngine like VAC? Its cheatengine a lot of people already know its detectable. It's annoying to fight against and also hard to fight against. ty for updates
Are you sure?
Like a vacuum?
Are you sure?
if it autobans it shows the developer that his client/cheat does not work and they will continue trying to make clients that bypass the cheatbreaker anticheat
Are you sure?
yeah but cheatengine is the most detectable cheat in every game with a client side anticheat. Thats why i said only autoban CheatEngine
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
load up cheatengine and you are autobanned same thing with other cheats.
Are you sure?
Then how are they ever supposed to ban hackers? According to ur theory hackers will alwys make new clients, so why bother banning anyone?
Are you sure?
to get the least amount of cheaters possible so you have a lower chance of fighting cheaters
Are you sure?
Just wait for the banwave and let them resolve the issues revolving around the client so less of these bypasses can even be possible along with players currently having trouble with the client being helped
Are you sure?
there are no bypasses like jhalt said lol.
Are you sure?
Jhalt clearly stated there are, such as cheatengine and those people are queued for bans
Are you sure?
Thats no bypass.
Are you sure?
they were detected its not a bypass.
Are you sure?
facts
Are you sure?
btw u can edit some values in cheat angine and make ur self take no kb or u can even get reach with cheat engine
Are you sure?
What about EU Server for practice? :D
Are you sure?
Looks like they dont give a f about the eu community.
Are you sure?
They are still working on it. Remember that the entire server is in testing. They cant just magically make an eu proxy appear.
Are you sure?
they kinda can but ok
Are you sure?
lmao no they cant... The US proxy is still in work you see how buggy and laggy that is. There wouldnt even be too much of an EU problem if their system worked properly in the first place.
Are you sure?
I know they are probably working on it, but why not make an announcement so we all stop complaining.
Are you sure?
I'm west coast and my ping is nearly as bad. Just play. It really isn't that bad and you should just be happy that MineHQ is open.
Are you sure?
I am playing and I am happy MineHQ is open, I am just mad like most of my EU companions are, that the server we play and dedicate our time to does not even recognize us. They should have said something in the announcement that they are working on an EU server or that they are not working on it at all instead of making everyone wait in agony. The top 4 comments on this thread is regarding an EU proxy yet they still refuse to talk about it.
Are you sure?
Really man all those posts about Eu proxy / side and you don't even mention it :/ ?
Are you sure?
Is a EU proxy something that you will be considering before the release of hcteams
Are you sure?
Give us EU Proxy!
Are you sure?
Will He Come Eu Proxy ??
Are you sure?
efsane ingilizce
Are you sure?
gargamel teyzeye selamımı söyle
Are you sure?
anneni yerden yere vurarım orospu çocugu
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
midget
Are you sure?
ur a midget
Are you sure?
whats with eu proxy ?
Are you sure?
YAY HCTEAMS #HYPE
Are you sure?
TIME TO CLAP HCTEAMS
Are you sure?
Could you open a eu server in france or in the southern of Europe??? The hit register goes very bad if you are from countries like Spain....
Are you sure?
frenchies, bro
Are you sure?
Thanks Jon.
Are you sure?
Thanks for this update it really helps us understand what you are doing and your plans!
Are you sure?
Can you enforce the ban wave as fast as possible please?
Are you sure?
Awesome, cheers for the updates. Would really love to see Soup HG come back.
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
Same, I get higher ping than usual with cb
Are you sure?
I know how to fix it.
Are you sure?
Cheat breaker has nothing to do with your ping, it’s your connection, internet provider, and the proxy you connect to
Are you sure?
Yes it does, explain to me that I get 70ms on forge, Cheatbreaker I get 120ms on Velt.
._>
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
So what are you proposing? That cheatbreaker throttles your connection? It's just a placebo.
Are you sure?
ping spoof then, Refurbed
Are you sure?
Ping spoofing just spoofs a number LOL it does not make your connection better
Are you sure?
GG
Are you sure?
Mcteams
Are you sure?
JUST RELEASE UHC THATS THE ONLY REASON WHY 50% ARE PLAYING
Are you sure?
thats a lie, the uhc community is little on MineHQ loL
In MineHQ 90% is from potpvp n HCTeams
Are you sure?
Dude Ultra was a Uhc server before with 500 player games every 2 hours, so if you dont know this please be quiet...
Are you sure?
boy, I've played this for a long time, the potpvp community is twice as big as the UHC community so if you do not know, shut up. 90% are excited for the return of HCTeams not for '' UHC ''
Are you sure?
Dude if you never played ultra you should shut the fuck up
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
U sure about that?
Are you sure?
"We haven't yet decided when to do the first full banwave, as we've only been issuing CheatBreaker bans for the most blatant of cheats for the time being."
I think that doing random banwaves is much more efficient to make the life harder for cheat makers. What are your thoughts about that ?
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
Sounds good!
Are you sure?
We love you! HCTEAMSS
Are you sure?
Thanks john :)
Are you sure?
thank you johnny boy
Are you sure?
And on Velt Powers you said it’s never coming out
Are you sure?
Wunq 2
Edited
WE WANT UHC !!!
Are you sure?
Toxic, thank John for what he’s doing because what he’s doing isn’t easy, and be patient. In this post alone he already mentioned UHC and a general timeline of when it will be released, have some respect.
Are you sure?
What is with eu proxy?
Are you sure?
next post "Keeping the silence"
Are you sure?
How about HCSquads?
Are you sure?
Hey nice to see these updates, HCTeams is going to be amazing and I’m waiting to set my countdown app to play it!!

Everyone complaining about the EU proxy, the ping isn’t much different, for anyone that played on Velt and is from the EU, played with an average of 90-120 ping. It’s the same here, so quit with the complaining.

Thanks again Jon.
Are you sure?
hqy 1
Edited
For all you people asking for an EU proxy, I am EU, get used to it we are EU we always have to play on US servers it's not even that bad. I get around 90ms, you can play with that. Also, by making an EU proxy all they are doing is splitting the community. The server only peaks at around 600 players at the minute anyway.
Are you sure?
poly gg
Are you sure?
Will you release an EU proxy?
Are you sure?
hehe im back sexy
Are you sure?
hcteams
Are you sure?
When is Hcf Coming My boy
Are you sure?
JUST RELEASE UHC ALREDY PLEASE
Are you sure?
just fix cb
Are you sure?
Yeah , but what about EU proxy,
Are you sure?
I think you guys should add something in where you only can only queue people with the same amount of ms you get. Sick and tired of having to queue kids with over 80ms
Are you sure?
Cubecore..
Are you sure?
1ci 1
Edited
Just say if you're going to release CBFor32bit or not, Don't leave us hanging
Are you sure?
Install 64bit windows if your pc is newer than 2005 you can install 64 bit windows and use CB
Are you sure?
He's already said that CB is not going to be for 32bit systems.
Are you sure?
Jhalt i have a problem when i launch CB, it launchs but when its loading mods it crashes ;-; i can't play with CB for that reason pls fix it
Are you sure?
Although obviously I'd like to see an EU proxy too, it really isn't a necessity right now. Most EU players get around 90-120ms which is definitely bearable. So I'd prefer to see focus on UHC and other game modes before EU proxy gets added.
Are you sure?
reset stats and add every gamemode on website!
Are you sure?
Can you make Cheatbreaker for 32 bit users? :/
Are you sure?
hi can u guys add an eu proxy.
because we the people of u sometimes we get some sketchy hits and that could result in a ban
Are you sure?
I don't think they have a server-side anticheat.
Are you sure?
<3 thanks jhalt and was wondering instead of only getting cosmetics if you buy ranks why dont you just sell them 1 by 1 on the shop for 1$ - 5$ depending on limited ones or perm and make it one thats a small one but it free for everyone but ya msg me for my info
Are you sure?
Wat
Are you sure?
h0t
Are you sure?
What about HC Squads
Are you sure?
Release bunkers sooner pls
Are you sure?
I don't Reed that shit
Are you sure?
Good shit man, glad to hear that you actually care about the community and all those cheaters will be gone. Been here since the 13s and hopefully you can bring back MCTeams cause it was really fun back then!

But anyways, enjoying the network so far.
Are you sure?
Please work on getting UHC out as soon as possible before all the people that returned quit again
Are you sure?
Lmao you joined in 2018 what do u know about pol returning or quitting
Are you sure?
I've been apart of the uhc community since 2014 I know what im talking about when it comes to uhc people aren't going to wait forever and will just leave again, and the uhc community is a decent size its just recently there has been no where good to play uhc so don't act like you know what you're talking about when you have probably never touched uhc.
Are you sure?
Sry dude ppl are here for hcteams, not ultra
Are you sure?
can you make like cb updates on another section of the forum?
Are you sure?
john is cute
Are you sure?
WTF does soon mean you fucker
Are you sure?
Either way please add an email to report cheats. ive made a thread about this and its not getting attention lately.
Are you sure?
All the people should stop crying about eu, sa proxy, thats the special thing of the server that people from every Region can play against each other / together!!!
Are you sure?
They all ask for a EU proxy and it is very likely that they will implement it, but nobody says anything about us Latin Americans (SA) that we have to deal with 200ms+ ping.
Are you sure?
unfortunately the server is unplayable for me atm, 150 ping since I'm EU
Are you sure?
When do staff applications open up
Are you sure?
I connected two mice to my pc at once for about 5 minutes (didn't click or move both at once at any point), any risk of that leading to a ban? Just wanted to test some shit mouse I found under my desk.
Are you sure?
Thanks for keeping us updated on the progress being made. Can’t wait for HCTeams👀
Are you sure?
Leann down
Are you sure?
fuck bunkers give us vault battles
Are you sure?
We Want UHC!
Are you sure?
hcsquads?
Are you sure?
Thanks jhalt means a lot to the community what ur doing!
Have u fixed the launch issue for some ppl? I'd like to know that cuz i have this issue and im waiting to play!
Are you sure?
did you guys fix the "unable to retrive server list. aborting." error because when i launch cheatbreaker thats what pops up
Are you sure?
Any time frame on Bunkers being released? Like how many weeks roughly?
Are you sure?
HCTeams coming today <3?
Are you sure?
Thanks Jon! Really appreciate you and your teams’ hard work. Can’t wakt to see MineHQ at it’s full strength!
Are you sure?
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ LOVEEEEEEE YOOUUU :D
Are you sure?
I love you jon brining back so many friends I never thought would come back. Keep being a great dude.
Are you sure?
waitin for jhalt to be banned in the ban wave
Are you sure?
That's awesome, some of the problems I had with cheatbreaker are already solved. Thanks
Are you sure?
UHC POGGERS
Are you sure?
When's HcTeams Mr. Jhalt?
Are you sure?
If you actually wanna create a competitive network, and move minecraft towards becoming more competitive, then you need to take action quickly. You need to start organising tournaments.
Are you sure?
Thank you itsjhalt, very cool!
Are you sure?
I doubleclicked 25 for a few seconds to test if butterflying *really* banned you, however I am now afraid that I will be queued for a ban wave.. is this in fact the case? And if so, can I appeal this ban?
Are you sure?
well jhalt said dont test anything on CB so rip if u get banned
Are you sure?
He also said butterfly clicking is allowed.. not my fault I click fast as fuck? Also it wasn't even on MineHQ :P
Are you sure?
oh I taught u meant macro double-clicking
Are you sure?
If you click legitimately, then I'm pretty sure you won't get banned.
Are you sure?
oh the hypixel cheater x1y1 what a surprise
Are you sure?
You may have set off admin flags, but you wont be banned.
Are you sure?
is motionblur getting fixed? cause its not workingm for me
Are you sure?
dude lest go good job jhalt your making big moves
Are you sure?
Thanks Jhalt for all you’ve been doing, means a lot to the community.
Are you sure?
AU Lives matter, I’d love some more info on wether your looking into a fix, as of currently the KB is insane, I’ve never taken so much on a practice server ever and I’ve been playing since the early shotbow days :/
Are you sure?
Thanks for the Update! Will the Ban Wave be like Badlion Judgement Day? and when will it be?
Are you sure?
Are you guys working on detecting the pesky kernel layer and network driver cheats?
Are you sure?
next gen
Are you sure?
Thank you johnny boy
Are you sure?
Will there be a public ban list for those banned on cheatbreaker? (Obviously once the ban has already gone through not the queue)
Are you sure?
Super hyped I just hope I can play for HCTeams SOTW!
Are you sure?
hey jhalt i live in Virginia if you need me to go to the ovh HQ in reston VA i'm happy to do it!
Are you sure?
Any update on HCSquads?
Are you sure?
Hyped for the next update on HCTeams! Also are you guys working on fixing error code 0x0a?
Are you sure?
Should be fixed with the latest client update.
Are you sure?
Add TCPNoDelay mod to cb
Are you sure?
It's already in the client, there's just nothing that indicates it.
Are you sure?
O
Are you sure?
Keep up the good work, jhalt and the entire CB dev team. :)
Are you sure?
Please add rank upgrades so I can buy PRO on MineHQ.. I think we both want the benefits :D
Are you sure?
These are coming, I’m 80% sure
Are you sure?
shouldnt be to long JST?
Are you sure?
zqnt 1
Edited
ping el arregla todo que primero
Are you sure?
What is the "cheatbreaker authentication failure" error code 0x0A. i cant log in to mine hq due to that
Are you sure?
We're working on that right now.
Are you sure?
itsjhalt is a good man!
Are you sure?
from kitpvp to minehq big man jhalt
Are you sure?
ajaj primero arregla tu mamada que si esta bien culero el ping papu
Are you sure?
Is it possible that we could have an estimate on when hcteams/squads will be up?
Are you sure?
Read the post thoroughly and you’ll get your answer
Are you sure?
Thank you Jhalt
Are you sure?
pasa el pilin
Are you sure?
glad to hear good stuff !
Are you sure?
:))))))))))))))))))))))))
Are you sure?
Ayee
Are you sure?
If we find a way to bypass cheatbreaker is there a way to report it? Also not trying to "test stuff out" because of what has been said about us not being allowed to do so but if we come about a way that people are using are we allowed to report this somewhere?
Are you sure?
send the information to [email protected] if you have an idea of how to attack cheatbreaker
Are you sure?
Exactly.
Are you sure?
you also might get a cb cape!
Are you sure?
:U
Are you sure?
:')
Are you sure?
My nama jeff
Are you sure?
baby im faded