itsjhalt

Our Stance on Cheating 225

As we move forward towards the release of MineHQ and CheatBreaker, it's important that we clarify MineHQ's position on cheating.

Many of you who have been around for a long time are aware that Minecraft has the potential to be tons of fun — like it used to be years ago before the cheating problem ruined the community. In that time period, cheating in Minecraft became commonplace to the point where players would always have to second-guess whether the person they were fighting was actually a legitimate player.

As part of our ongoing effort to combat cheating in the Minecraft community, MineHQ will be enacting rules that some may view as overreaching, but we view as necessary for the greater good. Anybody who promotes, associates with, or in any way assists a cheater/cheat will be banned from MineHQ at my staff team's discretion. This includes any kind of promotion or encouragement of cheating activity on any platform. If we find that you are liking, "retweeting", or otherwise endorsing cheating activity or behavior - you will be banned from MineHQ. Permanent CheatBreaker HWID bans may also be issued at my personal discretion.

I ask you to carefully consider trying to cheat on CheatBreaker. Any short-term gain isn’t worth it. Even if you’re not caught immediately, you will certainly be caught in time — and you’ll be permanently HWID/IP banned while the rest of your friends play. We’re giving EVERYBODY a chance to play fair, and we’ve even reset all of our bans and blacklists. Don’t be that guy who thinks he’s going to get away with it just to be banned and unable to play with the rest of your friends - it’s not worth it. CheatBreaker bans cannot be appealed, they can only be reviewed for accuracy - we will NOT remove CheatBreaker bans unless the ban was the result of a false-positive.

As a player, you are NOT permitted to attempt to "test" CheatBreaker's anticheat. You will NOT be unbanned, even if you were "testing" to report an issue to us. If you have a theory or an idea of how to attack our system, you can contact [email protected], but you are not permitted to test on the client itself - this will get you banned.

Due to the highly sensitive nature of anticheat, we won’t be able to provide any information on our anticheat itself or how it works. What we can say is that bans will occur in waves and may be delayed. That means if you see videos of somebody “bypassing” CheatBreaker, chances are that they’re already queued for a ban. We will not be commenting on these matters if they pop up, so if you see something like this, just know we've most likely already got it taken care of.

These rules are for the best of the Minecraft community, and we wouldn’t enact such harsh rules if we didn’t care so much about bringing the game back to what it once was. We hope to have your support in discouraging cheating throughout our community. We have some pretty awesome plans for the future, and we need your help to get there.

Thank you all for your continued support <3
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
Being on leaderboards for elo will finally mean something :D
Are you sure?
u were never on leaderboards
Are you sure?
when did he say he was on leaderboards?
Are you sure?
lol
Are you sure?
exactly
Are you sure?
u cant be talking crybaby bitch. :P how did that trap taste?
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
lol they are good friends who have been playing 20+ maps
Are you sure?
i mean back in the day before the ghost clients most people on leaderboards were legit.
Are you sure?
Don't get ahead of yourself.
Are you sure?
Yeah, this actually makes things a lot more interesting again.
Are you sure?
It meant something but in 2015
Are you sure?
ureazyfrenchgod is back??????
Are you sure?
ureazyfrenchgod is back??????
Are you sure?
thx dad
Are you sure?
stimpPOG
Are you sure?
stimpNICE
Are you sure?
StimpYEET
Are you sure?
gay
Are you sure?
uR gAY
Are you sure?
:stimpTHINK:
Are you sure?
ayee
Are you sure?
tell your overwatch hard carry to come back for a season
Are you sure?
Bring soup back
Are you sure?
MINEMAN ALERT IS AT THE SCENE. THANK YOU FOR CHEATBREAKER, JON!
Are you sure?
adviser alert > cheatbreaker alert
Are you sure?
adviser alert > mine man alert
Are you sure?
might wanna stop supporting that alt
shop bro, just sayin
Are you sure?
adviser alert >>>>>>>>>>> mineman alert
Are you sure?
Josh from Drake and Josh Alert
Are you sure?
Adviser Alert > MMAlert
Are you sure?
Adviser Alert > MMAlert
Are you sure?
Can we ban brady for typing with caps locked
Are you sure?
Cbrady didn't you promote vape in your previous videos, won't that mean you will get banned by jhalt?
Are you sure?
yo my dude
Are you sure?
im in it also what is ts pass?
Are you sure?
Thanks King.
Are you sure?
Thank god you guys are doing this, in the past cheaters used to completely cut off from the community and were hated by the entire community, but now nobody even cares if you cheat, it's almost to the point where you're thought of as "cool" for cheating or being a cheat developer. Hopefully this reverts it back to how it once was.

Edit: Also I'm really glad you're doing banwaves, doing banwaves will definitely slow cheats down from developing a bypass.

Edit #2: One more thing, would cheating on other servers be considered encouraging cheating and therefore result in a ban on MineHQ as well?

Edit #3: Okay last question, will there be a reports section where you can report people for toxicity/encouraging cheating and whatnot?
Are you sure?
badlion mod btw
Are you sure?
ok and???
Are you sure?
Great work, Jon.
Are you sure?
Do you have any intention of ever adding motion blur to CB?
Are you sure?
i really hope so
Are you sure?
What about people that play anarchy servers that allow "cheating"? Will those players be punished?
Are you sure?
Yeah, I was wondering about that.
Are you sure?
Just not play on cheatbreaker...
Are you sure?
What if we retweed or liked hacking YouTubers tweets in the past?
Are you sure?
LOL
ZIBLACKINGG PROMOTE xannax Client
https://twitter.com/search?q=xanax%20client&src=typd&lang=en
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adviser
https://youtu.be/5crsJw9Q0zY
-----------------------------------
PhaseClan
https://youtu.be/3qP4TAurL5k
-------------------------------------
Some Help From Me
Are you sure?
Is hacking on other servers allowed, some servers allow "hacking", such as Anarchy servers, hacking servers etc... Will staff members of MineHQ ban others if they're hacking on other servers than cheat on other servers?

Will players be banned if they have hacked clients on there PC?

Also, can't you just use a VPN/New IP and rest your HWID to bypass a Cheat-Breaker ban? ( Is that possible? )
Are you sure?
idk - good question tho bc a lot of ppl some times fck around on anarchy
Are you sure?
I do like this, but I really want to know how far accociate goes. If my cousin starts out of nowhere cheating, am I no longer allowed to accociate with him online? What if it’s an IRL friend?
Are you sure?
So if you subscribe to custom you get blacklisted
Are you sure?
how would you know what im retweeting and liking?
Are you sure?
oof
Are you sure?
Will MineHQ releasing today?
Are you sure?
they say it will but it is probally gonna release in 2020
Are you sure?
RIP Mac, Linux, and 32bit USERS.
Are you sure?
Mac people can use bootcamp to play with cheatbreaker.
Are you sure?
Linux users can dual boot and 32 bit users can 98% of the time reinstall 64 bit windows instead of 32bit
Are you sure?
spastic
Are you sure?
Thanks Jon.
Are you sure?
gg
Are you sure?
good
Are you sure?
So is anyone promoting alt shops ex. SuperAlts banned?
Are you sure?
cbrady isn't banned so probably not bannable
Are you sure?
<3
Are you sure?
Now we can listen to our favorite tuns from within the Cheatbreaker Client +1 for creativity & These rules are going to need to be harsh for the game to become good agian. Thanks pops
Are you sure?
*cough* *cough* bcz
Are you sure?
and will there be a 1.8.9 version
Are you sure?
THX <3
Are you sure?
Ayyeee >3
Are you sure?
Thank you for noting us Jonathan.
Are you sure?
love you jhalt
Are you sure?
GGG
Are you sure?
Saving the community, one step at a time
Are you sure?
i dont have CB anymore because it sees things that they have to "detect things on my compuer" can it still do that i rank the uninstall program and it uninstalled sooooooooooo
Are you sure?
so, im a little late i know but if i wasnt on cheatbreaker and say ran a cheat in vanilla minecraft, would i get a cheatbreaker ban? im asking because im a little interested in playing 2b2t however everybody cheats on that server. i dont want to endorse it but im just wondering if i would be banned. thanks
Are you sure?
What if u use hacks on 2b2t will that u get u cheatbreaker banned? may seem like a dumb question but i wanna be safe
Are you sure?
Spanish?
Are you sure?
IM so exicited i reinstalled mc asoon as cb came out. good luck every1, no more nasty cheaterS
Are you sure?
[email protected] is not working. fix pls
Are you sure?
I really am in favor of your ideas. I hope CheatBreaker will not be undermined any time soon.
Are you sure?
jhalt don't act tough with "HWID bans" like.. don't..
Are you sure?
add me:https://www.minehq.com/u/Wintech
Are you sure?
what if you are in phase's discord?
Are you sure?
"Anybody who promotes, associates with, or in any way assists a cheater/cheat will be banned from MineHQ [...]. This includes any kind of promotion or encouragement of cheating activity on any platform."
I am wondering if this includes any sort of cheating outside of the network. I, for example, use Vape, Demon and other ghost clients for the sole purpose of getting strings, so I am wondering if this alone could get me banned from the network, if this is the case, it means I will not be able to do my job as a staff member on a different server and play on MineHQ at the same time with the fear of getting banned.
Are you sure?
How can we know if we are banned
Are you sure?
Finally we won't have to suspect every single person of cheating if we queue ranked.
Are you sure?
Hey jhalt,

When will these cheatbreaker mod updates begin? Will they be automatic through the client or will you have to update the client every week/month, or?
Are you sure?
Hype
Are you sure?
You already know people got PCs on deck 😂
Are you sure?
Sorry for the off-topic question but will you guys EVER make a Mac version of CheatBreaker. All the mac players can't really play MineHQ without installing something that can take up to 4-8 hours
Are you sure?
4-8 hours will be much shorter than recoding cheat breaker think of how long it took to get it just man up
Are you sure?
I once cheated on a test at school, I now associate with cheating. It was fun knowing y'all.
Are you sure?
Thank You Kanye, Very Cool!
Are you sure?
THIS IS AMAZING!
Are you sure?
Game actually sounds fun now
Are you sure?
Thank you Jhalt.
Are you sure?
can i join minehq without using cb , because my pc is old to install cheatbreaker. help plz
Are you sure?
God damn it... Now I wont be good since I have to use cheatbreaker :/ Let me bypass my boy
Are you sure?
Looking forward to the future of FrozenOrb.
Are you sure?
HI
Are you sure?
"As a player, you are NOT permitted to attempt to "test" CheatBreaker's anticheat. You will NOT be unbanned, even if you were "testing" to report an issue to us. If you have a theory or an idea of how to attack our system, you can contact [email protected], but you are not permitted to test on the client itself - this will get you banned."

That means if I report a potential issue that I think is going to work on the client (but never actually tested it) but indeed it works when the cheatbreaker team tests it, will I get rewarded when the issue gets fixed?
Are you sure?
If it was an actual issue, yes.
Are you sure?
This is gonna be crazy
Are you sure?
<3
Are you sure?
This made my day, thanks jhalt :D
Are you sure?
Uh, in all games? that's kinda weird and some games have dedicated HvH servers meant for cheating. Will you get banned by staff for THAT? it doesn't hurt the community.
Are you sure?
pogchamp
Are you sure?
ook xddd
Are you sure?
stimpLove
Are you sure?
Hey Jon,
What time will MineHQ be unwhitelisted?
Are you sure?
rajjin is not going to be happy
Are you sure?
#EndCheating
Are you sure?
what time will minehq be opening?
Are you sure?
Thanks Jon for making an effort to revive the commuinty! <3
Are you sure?
why isn't minehq up yet?
Are you sure?
ziblackingg finna be the first one to get banned
Are you sure?
awesome lol
Are you sure?
Great idea jhalt. The less cheaters in certain gamemode the better, although cheating is pretty fun it ruins the fun for others. The new CheatBreaker launcher/game has eliminated lots of cheaters from most networks including Velt and the upcoming MineHQ. Also I have failed to see the reset of bans on Velt and other servers you know. Even thought CheatBreaker crashes from time to time and some of the features don't work. I am sure you are working hard on all these aspects to make the client better and improve every bug, Keep working hard -HeckingRice
Are you sure?
I will make sure I trap on the server xd
Are you sure?
ayy
Are you sure?
Im still nr1 pvper eu
Are you sure?
Thanks for this jhalt. I do agree with this stance. Hackers ruined this community, but I have confidence in you, CheatBreaker and the MineHQ staff team/FrozenOrb team to actually make a difference and help the Minecraft community. Looking forward to the future of MineHQ and CheatBreaker!
Are you sure?
Will butterfly clicking still count as a 'real' ban (if you do get banned by anticheat) or..
Are you sure?
he said in live stream that butterfly clicking will NOT be bannable
Are you sure?
kty
Are you sure?
What time is it gonna release today (EST time)
Are you sure?
Well this is going to last 5 weeks then and after that some kid has already developed 9 clients for cb
Are you sure?
Esketit
Are you sure?
why is the server not up so as cb? I can't launch it anyone else same problem?
Are you sure?
Pog
Are you sure?
MineHQ should be out rn, why is it not out yet.
Are you sure?
basicly you're just saying that cheating will result a dick in the ass permenantly?
ok
Are you sure?
you guys did some great work here
Are you sure?
letsgo
Are you sure?
Make cheat breaker for mac
Are you sure?
Cheat breaker took 3 years to make just install boot camp and appreciate what they're doing already non for profit
Are you sure?
Idk how to do it and wathching a vid doesn't help me
Are you sure?
thank god you done this we love you jhalt!
Are you sure?
if i cheat gonna get banned? I ask but i dont cheat
Are you sure?
<0/
Are you sure?
Keep up
Are you sure?
HYPE FOR MINEHQ!
Are you sure?
<3
Are you sure?
Yayyy ^^
Are you sure?
add a rules section please, I don't want to do something that isn't allowed by accident
Are you sure?
When is the server releasing?
Are you sure?
do you guys actually take screenshots of desktops?
Are you sure?
G fucking g
Are you sure?
Yay
Are you sure?
When will MineHQ release? (TIME)
Are you sure?
Can you be my dad?
Are you sure?
4th paragraph is good shit.
Are you sure?
Dope
Are you sure?
I hope double clicking and macros on mouse will also cause punishment.
Are you sure?
Great job, as a beta tester since the 0.30.0 version it improved a lot!
We love you <3
Are you sure?
Very good <3
Are you sure?
is there a waypoints mod
Are you sure?
If this goes good @itsjhalt has successfully rolled back the PvP Community by about 2 years!
Are you sure?
I'm glad to see that this will finally bring the community back together. But I also have a concern, many cheaters out there have a dynamic IP address which means they can change their IP without using an VPN. Also, I heard that there's a method to spoof your HWID. Is there any solution to this?
Are you sure?
It's a lot harder than it sounds, but I'm not able to share any information there.
Are you sure?
Jhalti knows what's up
Are you sure?
Will I get banned from having cheating videos on my channel?
Are you sure?
You're Alive?! Also what is gonna happen to dev123.potpvp.com
Are you sure?
PotPvP is MineHQ practice lol
Are you sure?
LET'S GOOO!! <3
Are you sure?
Cheatbreaker is looking nuts man! Way to go
Are you sure?
Nice, i like it
Are you sure?
Are you allowed to use an autoclicker or macros on certain servers that allow it while still on cheatbreaker?
Are you sure?
gg
Are you sure?
You may have already gone over this, but I know butterfly clicking is a large part of MC, as I butterfly click myself and can sometimes reach up to 19/20 cps If I am really trying. This is something I worry about as you or your staff team may believe that me and others could be potentially autoclicking, is there going to be anything done or said about this?

Thanks again.
Are you sure?
No, butterfly-click to your heart's desire.
Are you sure?
Will I get banned if I have hacked clients on my pc but don't use them with cheatbreaker!?
Are you sure?
This Is amazing, thank you very much. But then my other kind of view on it, what if people are now able to autoclick that kind of range??
Are you sure?
Pretty sure they aren't checking autoclicking from their cps.
Are you sure?
Will I get banned if I cheats on my pc but are not injected // being used?
Are you sure?
no, i remember jhalt saying in a past interview that it will just check if cheats are being used in the session
Are you sure?
Same here! I cheat on servers that allow it and it’s super fun, however I would always play legit on cheatbreaker.
Are you sure?
Thanks King. X2
Are you sure?
Does this detect if you have hacks on your pc or if you are using them?
Are you sure?
I have clients because I play 2b2t will I get banned? thats what im wondering
Are you sure?
Right!
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
How do I add CheatBreaker into my server??
Are you sure?
LIT
Are you sure?
Blessed. On god this will bring the community together.
Are you sure?
Thank you for everything you've been doing for the community :) Can't wait for MineHQ!
Are you sure?
gg
Are you sure?
Thank you, Jonathan Halterman!
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
hello mineman alert. FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS
Are you sure?
<3
Are you sure?
Thank you for the release of the long awaited CheatBreaker, keep up the great work! ;D
Are you sure?
I gotta love Cheatbreaker and the MineHQ team, ItsJhalt hit me up with a friend request on cheatbreaker :wink:.
Are you sure?
You and the team are amazing! Thank you for doing all of this! I can’t wait for exciting hype things for the future of minehq and Cheatbreaker.
Are you sure?
o
Are you sure?
HOLY SHIT JHALT SAVAGE
Are you sure?
WOW I LIKE THIS
Are you sure?
Thank you for CheatBreaker release itsjhalt keep up the good work :)
Are you sure?
Hello :D
Are you sure?
YEAHHHHH
Are you sure?
THANK YOU FOR CHEATRBEAKER!
Are you sure?
:D ty jhalt
Are you sure?
Plug walk
Are you sure?
what if the video's just a combotage of insane people but titled "CB Bypassed"?
Are you sure?
ban for clickbaitin i guess
Are you sure?
:)
Are you sure?
<3
Are you sure?
Agreed
Are you sure?