prplz

Moving Forward 408

In light of recent allegations Jonathan Halterman (itsjhalt) has been forced to resign from his position at FrozenOrb and CheatBreaker.

FrozenOrb's management team is 100% committed to hearing our players' concerns. Thus, we have launched an internal investigation to further our search into a permanent solution. Moving forward our plan is to run the network without the former owner. Currently, the management team has taken the initiative to completely exhaust Jonathan’s access to CheatBreaker and FrozenOrb material. We want to give a huge thank you to the community for being patient while we continue to investigate the matter.

Having said that, we want to assure you that CheatBreaker is entirely safe. There are checks and balances in place that make sure that one person cannot possibly adjust the service in such a manner that would compromise the security of the client and the anti-cheat component.

Our team is devoted to give you a cheater free, enjoyable, and fun experience. In the last 24 hours alone, we have banned over 2,000 cheaters and will continue our efforts in keeping the community clean.

The MineHQ Network will continue with the special release of HCTeams Map 17 on Saturday at 3PM ET.

We're sorry this happened. We are just as confused as most of you are right now, but please, give us a chance.

Edit:
For those of you asking if Jonathan (itsjhalt) is still profiting from FrozenOrb - the answer is no. The paypal has been changed on the Buycraft and payments are going to me.
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
upvote for skull trooper
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
LOL WTF XD
Are you sure?
LOL OMG WTF XDD
Are you sure?
LOL WTF HAHAHA XDDDDD
Are you sure?
fn ded game
Are you sure?
kill me
Are you sure?
Wanna buy a skull trooper account? 350$ (has some other skins)
Are you sure?
where's my skull trooper man?
Are you sure?
Please don't let all of their hard work go to waste just because of one dumbass, it sounds to me like jhalt didn't do much of the work and all the developers worked their asses off for us to have this experience so please don't opt out of HCteams or quit mineHQ and put all their work to waste just because of Jon....
Are you sure?
I agree with you
Are you sure?
aggred
Are you sure?
Couldn't agree more
Are you sure?
agreed
Are you sure?
prplz "Moving Forward" Type Beat | http://www.soundcloud.com/realshaaf
Are you sure?
You're the savior 👑
Are you sure?
no I am
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
give me a hug please
Are you sure?
ok
Are you sure?
atta boy lukey
Are you sure?
😱
Are you sure?
😱
Are you sure?
😱
Are you sure?
XD
Are you sure?
oml
Are you sure?
LUCAS
Are you sure?
Funny boi
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
savage
Are you sure?
y
Are you sure?
😂
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
Loyalty? pm me on telegram @Ujzkk Loyalty? pm me on telegram @Ujzkk
Are you sure?
HAHA
Are you sure?
upvote for kohi
Are you sure?
👍
Are you sure?
hug?
Are you sure?
https://gofundme.com/helpkitpvp
Are you sure?
buln 8
Edited
As of right now my only concern is that CB is screenshotting and archiving everytime you open a file or a tab in an internet browser. Is this true, and how can people trust our data with MineHQ?
Are you sure?
This is just stupid. -1
Are you sure?
buln 1
Edited
CB does take screenshots of stuff you open, I'm certain.
Are you sure?
Watch out bro he hit you with a -1
Are you sure?
You must be retarded to think so. Do you know how much storage space it would require to sc everything. You are legit mental. Still -1
Are you sure?
You’re an asshole lol
Are you sure?
lets play smash
Are you sure?
-1 fuck
Are you sure?
I think it's not logging all of that stuff and even the screenshot thing should be a last recourse when the program has already found the injection and just whant to make shure that something is running, I think that my data is fine since other people are checking what does the guy that had the issue with ESL (the one that has injected a Bitcoin Miner inside the ESEA client back in 2013)
Are you sure?
cheatbreaker stole my virginity please upvote so others see don't trust this program!
Are you sure?
Just take screen when u ar playing cheatbreaker, if you're not doing it, it will not take screenshots of your screen. Stay calm.
Are you sure?
So I wanted to say that, since jhalt is leaving the team and FrozenOrb, can we see some legal documents or something to show proof that jhalt is not longer affiliated with cb or frozenorb? (That is all we want to see because no one knows who to trust anymore.)
Are you sure?
+999999
Are you sure?
how are y'all planing to take the trademark for minehq/cheatbreaker and the frozenorb llc?
Are you sure?
move all assets to australia and increase gdp by a 0.01
Are you sure?
What a fucking field day. This has been a fucking nightmare... I can not believe my own eyes and what I am seeing. I dont know who the hell to trust.
Are you sure?
since when has it been a matter of trust for you? smallest shit that happens you make like 10+ vids on it
Are you sure?
screw yourself
Are you sure?
LOL freeloading to spit fax onto mr.cCringey350
Are you sure?
hey you get your bug ass out of here too idiot
Are you sure?
at least try to “care” about the community. oh wait does you 100 midrolls/ads for Vape and shit not allow you to do that in your 10 min vids?
Are you sure?
i hope u get blacklisted from minehq you get on your knees for any important person in this community

bet if u wer sulium u would take 30k to get your dick sucked
Are you sure?
chunchback350 you have no reason in being here. no one fucking likes you, leave now
Are you sure?
i trust phsyci griffin prplz etc rn but who knows atm
Are you sure?
stfu before I put an extended clip into your extended neck
Are you sure?
Stfu you random
Are you sure?
stfu you get bullied
Are you sure?
💜
Are you sure?
Can you really remove his access to cheatbreaker? I'd assume he is the legal majority owner of the company as well as the software.
Are you sure?
Jahy 3
Edited
Ill keep it simple cus minecrafters aren't the most intelligent people & that guy made himself look like an idiot so im here to save the day!

we havent received anything close to a legal document regarding jhalt stepping down/leaving. On all public docs of frozenorb llc, Jon is still listed as an active CEO. In this current state no one should believe anything that is said about Jon regarding him and minehq as we have no way to say he is or isn't still involved.

Personally i dont think Jon would just "step down" from a business he built from the ground over many years and made him millions. No-one is that dumb. In my opinion hes probably still in the background doing whatever he does, he just doesn't want to the public figure for the company anymore due to whats come out. I fully believe if you are still playing mineHQ you're supporting a paedophile still. If you think im wrong, tell me why with proof and ill believe you:)
Are you sure?
They can give him the fat bigger boot
Are you sure?
I think you dont understand how this works xd
Are you sure?
Enlighten me then
Are you sure?
and he was never heard from again
Are you sure?
Very true. He physically CAN’T “resign” from his owner position. Hes the owner!
Are you sure?
good shit ur my owner
Are you sure?
hold on.. did jhalt give up 100% of his equity of frozenorb/cb to prplz?
Are you sure?
Prplz owner = New kohi????
Are you sure?
BRING BACK ITSJHALT HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG!
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Rebuttal:
1. OP states Jhalt lives in Canada; his twitter page says otherwise... (https://youtu.be/o3asdzuIZP0). He lives in LA, California, in the US and is thus under US law.
2. Sexual orientation doesn't matter at all here. Sorry, but calling everyone who disagrees with you a homophobe on YouTube doesn't help your argument shrewms.
3. In US law, a minor is anyone under 18. Jhalt was 24. He tried to persuade Sulium (Age 16) into letting him suck Sulium's dick, in exchange to let Sulium not pay him his share of velt/arcane. He's attempting to manipulate Sulium by offering an incentive to let him make illegal sexual contact.
3. This illegal sexual contact is important because that means that Jhalt is literally a pedophile or at the minimum, a would-be pedophile.
4. Jhalt has denied people the money they deserve (like DJTasty and KitPvP) and then claimed he would pay them so they would keep their mouths shut. This is manipulative and he still hasn't paid them for their work.
Are you sure?
Honestly everyone is on jhalt for the pedophilia thing blah blah but I care more about the money owed. I don't give a fuck if someone's a pedophile as long as they don't fuck over anyone else in their pedophilia. People are born pedophiles and there's nothing you can do about it, but there is something you can do about sexually assaulting kids/not paying your youtubers/staff.

Jon needs to pay who needs to be paid and then get help, and that honestly about evens it out for me.
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
Finally an intelligent person here. I have the same opinion
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
down syndrome
Are you sure?
I probably have more chromosomes than you so SHUT THE FUCK UP
Are you sure?
Very true +1
Are you sure?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Are you sure?
AUTISM ALERT
Are you sure?
Your name is Joel so i dont care about what you have to say. Didnt even read it.
Are you sure?
severe autism
Are you sure?
Dude for real? Are you just going to come here and run your mouth like you are not a beta manlet and that i could make your wife divorce you any moment. Also, do you know that flaming is a bannable offence? I would watch my tone if i were you.
Are you sure?
thanks for the free copypasta
Are you sure?
You are not welcome. In fact you are stealing intellectual property and if a gang member sees this, you are probably going to end up hurt.
Are you sure?
good shit prplz
Are you sure?
hcteams !
Are you sure?
gg
Are you sure?
what's with jhalt saying "We're bringing back Kohi"

Why would he lie or/and joke about that? Is it true?
Are you sure?
Badlion fully owns Kohi. Neither jhalt nor prplz can use Kohi assets without running into some legal trouble with Badlion
Are you sure?
Im pretty sure because badlion is owned by ESL, archy cant give kohi back even if he wanted. Els has the rights. Prplz could remake it tho
Are you sure?
You may be correct as Kohi was a Badlion acquisition and ESL acquired Badlion so that included Kohi. I doubt Archy would give up the rights anyway. The development team could remake it but it would be a pain making a whole server from scratch again when they have MineHQ.
Are you sure?
I also want to know this!
Are you sure?
Of course you would, freak
Are you sure?
no you dont, 10 fucking videos on a single comment arent needed
Are you sure?
chance given.
Are you sure?
thanks daddy :DDDD hit my dm's no 30k needed
Are you sure?
You're a fucking legend
Are you sure?
I don't know but i find it kind of weird how after i uninstall cheatbreaker and manually delete all the secret files it left, my computer isn't running as hot and my fps on other games aren't so fucked up. I would say its a coincidence but it's like that for a lot of people who have uninstalled it.
Are you sure?
You and us will make it
Are you sure?
more dev logs
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
NONCE
Are you sure?
Fucking add eu servers
Are you sure?
prplz I fucking love you man.
Are you sure?
You guys are Announcing the new hcteams map and explaining the whole thing with jhalt but you're not mentioning anything about the cheatbreaker issues that many ppl have.. Im included into these ppl and i have the launch issue that u said would fix but nothing till now..
Are you sure?
I mean FUCK YEAH WE GOT PRPLZ NOW BABY WSP WE LIT
Are you sure?
Just uninstalled cheatbreaker dont trust it man ive had some sketchy stuff happen to me while using CB
Are you sure?
Sir purple man, we all know that jhalt still fully owns FO & CB.
Are you sure?
Thank you, so much prplz I trust that you're a better guy than jhalt and this is why I've not downloaded cheatbreaker yet. Best of luck, Unconfirmable. (upvote for season 1 helmet boy fortnite skin)
Are you sure?
My biggest concern are about developers such as Julio who spoke out against jhalt but got punished for it?
Are you sure?
Just lmk a small thing, how can you force an owner to resign? Unless he himself transferred complete FrozenOrb ownership to you which would require legal work?
Are you sure?
dam
Are you sure?
did he offer to suck your penis too omegalul
Are you sure?
ETB
Are you sure?
oldkohi?
Are you sure?
at least I trust prplz , kohi > MineHQ
Are you sure?
also I would suggest you showing proof that jhalt is no longer connected with frozen orb in any way - just so people are happy.
Are you sure?
yeah, because why would Jhalt just give it away. He could have claimed this was fake n shit but instead he chose to give it away? idk im confused.
Are you sure?
kohi?
Are you sure?
This is so sad
Are you sure?
Gg
Are you sure?
cool beans
Are you sure?
poggers
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
ye
Are you sure?
Okay so I have some questions

1. Will there be more to come after 17?
2. Will cheatbreaker ever be 1.8 compatible?
3. Can we bring DTC back and Nightmare event? :)
4. To spice up some upcoming maps after 17 maybe change roster size to 35 or 25 or like map 14 where bards couldn’t give strength
Are you sure?
I find it hard to believe that Jhalt won't be profiting but I still trust Prplz to run the server properly
Are you sure?
i love you prplz
Are you sure?
Good shit. Upmost respect for you and your staff team for moving forward with this
Are you sure?
lets put our face cams on 13 yr old cahtterbate for jon!!!
Are you sure?
What about the statement of ' Kohi Returning '?!?! Any comments?
Are you sure?
Badlion owns the rights to Kohi unfortunately. Any attempt to bring back Kohi as it was with original Kohi assets would result in legal trouble with Badlion,
Are you sure?
And ESL owns badlion so archy cant give kohi back
Are you sure?
Hi there
Are you sure?
lol, jon such a negro he just got 26 potted L
Are you sure?
#BringBackKohi
Are you sure?
thank you prplz very cool
Are you sure?
+rep let me play "The Final Countddown" on the bus, truly a good experience.
Are you sure?
why did my computer start up faster when i uninstalled cheatbreaker
Are you sure?
make 1.8.9 for CB pls
Are you sure?
upvote for old music
Are you sure?
yeah
Are you sure?
jhalt tried to suck my pp 😤
Are you sure?
Damn
Are you sure?
basically kohi now boys. #OLDKOHI. kohi mean coffee btw.
Are you sure?
whats happened to the ts?
Are you sure?
fix the 1.9.9 tps upvote for that!
Are you sure?
Thank you.
Are you sure?
Love you prplz get ritsu here as well
Are you sure?
bring kohi back
Are you sure?
Ur just pissing him off atm. Prplz cant even if he wanted too.
Are you sure?
so you opening kohi back?
Are you sure?
He cant badlion and esl own it.
Are you sure?
Oh shit right, i forgot he didnt sell it to minehq...
Are you sure?
>There are checks and balances
oh god you're bringing me back to American History class :c
Are you sure?
LOL ikr
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
my boy prplz making bank now fuck yeah
Are you sure?
:stimpTHONK:
Are you sure?
KohiHQ
Are you sure?
wait what the fuck happened lol ???????? did jhalt molest a child or something
Are you sure?
check suliums twitter
Are you sure?
minehq's dtr regened
Are you sure?
prplz for president?
Are you sure?
Hey prplz can you add koth horse armor
Are you sure?
thank u purple guy man dude
Are you sure?
Any proof he actually left FrozenOrb and Cheatbreaker legally?
Are you sure?
None. He still owns 100% of FO and CB legally as ArchieBot has stated.
Are you sure?
Exactly. SO many people are being fooled by Jon and unfortunately, prplz is (most likely) being heavily manipulated into continuing work and acting as a puppet for Jon. Jon's going to hide behind the curtain and run the show from there. Hopefully, we can get proof that prplz isn't Jon's puppet and Jon has actually been fully removed from FO & CB.
Are you sure?
Who will be taking over the Cheatbreaker development and production. Jon is still listed as the contact on the site.
Are you sure?
GOOD SHIT PRPLZ
Are you sure?
< 3
Are you sure?
The community needs the default dance in CB
Are you sure?
I love u prplz
Are you sure?
prplz please bounce back from this L
Are you sure?
If jhalt were to rape someone would he say "HERES JONNY" Or "ITS JHALT"
Are you sure?
KdhjdyrheehwhrhehejehajHajjjajahgrjjj LOLOLOLOL
Are you sure?
prplz be a snake and remake kohi
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
lets finally bring this gamemode back to what it used to be...you're the man for it to happen
Are you sure?
thanks prplz <3
Are you sure?
stay strong purple guy
Are you sure?
ty
Are you sure?
You said it!
Are you sure?
After everything that happend prplz you finally came out on top :) well done bro I expect to see MineHQ be ran a lot more efficiently in your hands due to seeing how well kohi was ran. I look forward to the future of MineHQ
Are you sure?
alexa play HCTeams Map 17 | The Return of Hardcore Factions
Are you sure?
lmao
Are you sure?
do an unban all jhalt banned my alt cause i called him a beast
Are you sure?
lol
Are you sure?
Can an Owner or someone with rank permissions message me, I’d like to discuss a few things regarding payments and a glitch with my pro rank :)
Are you sure?
gratz on owner, ty for the update papi. *cough cough* bring back kohi *cough cough*
Are you sure?
<3
Are you sure?
prplz unblock me on twitter!
Are you sure?
💜
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
lit
Are you sure?
Esgetit
Are you sure?
prplz the goat
Are you sure?
give me back my 30 day rank that i bought 30 days ago thinking that hcteams would release
Are you sure?
thiccle piccle
Are you sure?
Why would they do that...
Are you sure?
Love you boy keep doing what you are doing, great job 👍🏻
Are you sure?
Thank you for this purple man
Are you sure?
💜
Are you sure?
Prplz make PvP great again
Are you sure?
reci im
Are you sure?
prplz the G
Are you sure?
Prplz best owner hcteams has ever had!! Thx for sticking with the community very appreciated!
Are you sure?
Big up prplz
Are you sure?
my minecraft owner
Are you sure?
free halterman !
Are you sure?
free halterman gang gang gang!
Are you sure?
I'm confused as fuck too happened so fast you guys should make a new server so Jon has no legal authority over the over what so ever.
Are you sure?
gj.
Are you sure?
@prplz +1 on you being owner
Are you sure?
Well will Jhalt have access to my personal information from CB?
Are you sure?
he had
Are you sure?
All good prplz :)
Are you sure?
<3
Are you sure?
I love you prplz
Are you sure?
first lol
Are you sure?
Yay