prplz

The End 365

This is the time where we are going to be 100% honest with the community.

When everything about Jonathan (itsjhalt) came out, our management team was lost. We didn't know what to say or do. Him resigning from his ownership position was true, he was not behind the scenes. However, we were under the impression that we were going to have 100% access to everything - that turned out to be false. The management team spoke with Jonathan (itsjhalt) one time after everything came out, and it was for only 1-2 hours. After that, we have not been in contact with him since. We aren’t going to get into any specifics on him due to his family’s request. We thought we could run everything without having full access to some key components of development, but it turned out we couldn’t.

There is absolutely no way we can continue operating MineHQ without having full ownership of the company. As of last week, development was halted as we started to come to a conclusion that the future of MineHQ was unknown. That is why there hasn’t been any major updates to games such as Bunkers, SG, Practice, and especially UHC. It’s not that we didn’t want to make the server better or weren’t listening to our players, we were. There were many good updates in progress, but we could not continue under the current circumstances.

For those of you who still believe CheatBreaker is not safe, we can assure you that it is. Every single rumor that claims otherwise is false. We posted an update on the CheatBreaker launcher on July 24th. For a full statement, you can read it there, or ask someone who uses CheatBreaker to screenshot it for you. CheatBreaker will continue to function for as long as it is paid for. There will be no public updates to CheatBreaker in the near future. We had a major update ready to be released to the public as a beta test, but as we said, we could not continue under the current circumstances. We are unaware of the future of CheatBreaker.

The only servers that will be up on MineHQ is going to be Practice and HCTeams.

HCTeams Map 17 will continue until EOTW, we aren’t sure when that will be, but this is most likely going to be the last map, so make the best out of it. We tried bringing it back, but unfortunately that was not made possible after the events that unfolded.

Our team plans on sticking together to give you guys a good server to play on. Whether that means joining an existing network or making one from scratch, we’re going to see what we can do. All that we ask is that you don’t hate us for making this decision. We know you guys like playing, but there is zero chance that this could have continued. There will be a post on our website regarding HCTeams.

Thanks for giving us a chance. We’re sorry.

This is the end of MineHQ as you know it today.
Are you sure?
Please login to reply to this thread.
#BringKohiBack
Are you sure?
+100000000000
WE WANT #OLDKOHI BACK Cubecore Kohi Factions Practice Kohi sg all that good shit
Are you sure?
hush
Are you sure?
same here but every1 is toxic af.
Are you sure?
YES PLEASE
Are you sure?
yup #oldkohi and we also need #removetoxicity
Are you sure?
yup
Are you sure?
yes
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
please
Are you sure?
#OldKohi <3
Are you sure?
No, the community will just be complaining about laggers n shit causing prplz to close it. The best thing we can do right now is hope for the best.
Are you sure?
I have faith in prplz and archy. Prplz ran the best potpvp network as archy ran one of the best servers out there. Badlion and kohi were a major success, just imagine what they can create with the power they have.
Are you sure?
fuck off
Are you sure?
you're one of the huge amount of children thats stopping prplz from actually doing it
Are you sure?
lol another velt player huh? "OHH $10,000 on a gaming PC for minecraft!" like seriously spoiled and toxic people like you fuck up this community.
Are you sure?
well looks like I have not been keeping up w/ the drama fully, it seems to me that prplz and archy both have some disagreements when it comes to cheatbreaker. However, we still have a chance to give something good to the community.
Are you sure?
archy believes CB isnt safe while prplz does, they’ve been arguing on twitter, they’re not going to work together any time soon
Are you sure?
Shut fucking up
Are you sure?
and what am i doing rn thats causing so much hate, i dont understand. Like seriously if we want kohi back at least try to remove toxic players like you. Wait, its never going to happen since 90% of this community is toxic af.
Are you sure?
do u not realize how retarded you sound rn?
Are you sure?
Laggers always had at the time of the mcpvp, always lag was disadvantage you do not accept lose almost if you kill him self to fight
Are you sure?
lOL you joined june 9
Are you sure?
my main account is Rakuzaya btw so u can check when I joined + whats the point of saying this?
Are you sure?
Why does joining date matter?
Are you sure?
fuck off
Are you sure?
look man all im trying to say is if we want this to happen, at least stop toxicity and being rude to each other. Go to prplz YT channel, on a QnA he talked about why he shut down kohi.
Are you sure?
http://prntscr.com/kea2bc and please don't say I joined June 8th lmao
Are you sure?
gimme my 1953 global rating back +1
Are you sure?
dv
Are you sure?
YES TRUE
Are you sure?
hell yeah
Are you sure?
yes please this needs to happen
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
#OldKohi
Are you sure?
#OldKohi
Are you sure?
YESPLS
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
and keep vips from old kohi
Are you sure?
+10000000
Are you sure?
pls yes
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
Anyone wanna join my faction on desteria?
Are you sure?
I play on besen realm
Are you sure?
im in Nosmoke im good ;)
Are you sure?
nah
Are you sure?
There is no reason for you to apologize, we should thank you guys for letting us have one last map.

However please do not join Hylist games, make your own network please.
Are you sure?
plus fucking 20000 million
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
facts bruh
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
+100000
Are you sure?
plus 2000000000000000000000000000000
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
The fuck is wrong w/ u?
1. Ur toxic af (Don't try to lie, just admit ur toxic and try not to be)
2. Sulium only tried to get the truth out. You should be thankful about the fact that jhalt is out of this community and more people can see the real him. Sulium prevented people from getting scamed and got us all aware.
3. I don't hate you, I dont like the things you SAY. Replying to my reply with a straight up "fuck off" wasn't very nice. You could have told me at least what I said wrong.

Just fix ur attitude man. Like seriously, everything you are replying w/ is just hate
Are you sure?
I'm only trying to help remove toxicity so we can go back to a good community.
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
i totally agree
Are you sure?
+99999 Million they should bring back #OLDKOHI
Are you sure?
I hope so its just its not going to happen unless we all try to stop toxic players, but no one is listening. I'm trying to help bring back this community, We have conquered cheating however we have not gone rid of toxic players which is going to put stress on prplz.
Are you sure?
in a video, prplz explains why he shut down kohi and one main reason was toxicity.
Are you sure?
fucking true +10
Are you sure?
gg cant wait for that new server
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
hopefully
Are you sure?
same here but I really hope we get rid of toxic players :((
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
KOHI
Are you sure?
KOHI
Are you sure?
Just for clarification purposes

Will there be a server made by yourself and the current staff team that is unrelated to MineHQ or anyone at Velt/Arcane? I'm sure many will keep playing if whatever server you make is operated by you guys, but I speak for many people I know no one wants to play on Velt/Arcane
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
I think instead of their goal being to make a new server, it should be to get all the shit transferred to prplz.
Are you sure?
Well obviously that is not their End Goal because this will be the last map of hcteams and MineHQ...
Are you sure?
please
Are you sure?
parkour server
Are you sure?
2012 2013 parkour type beat
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
LMFAOOOO
Are you sure?
Prplz i trust that you're gonna bring us something better
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Kohi maybe @prplz
Are you sure?
thanks sulium!
Are you sure?
actually it was jhalt who caused this not Sulium so don't blame him
Are you sure?
Hmm he kept somthing that he knew would ruin minehq to himself until 1 day before map 17 hmmmmm
Are you sure?
He could of easily gone all private about it lol, but instead he chose to go all public about it because he knew his servers would drop in players lol
Are you sure?
Why would he go silent/private with it? What he said was needed to be made public. Blows my mind you're thinking the way you are.
Are you sure?
No he could of told the fucking police privately but he had to ruin it lol
Are you sure?
Br0 your dick is small af
Are you sure?
As if John asking him for something scarred him for life. You're a fucking idiot. It didn't NEED to be made public.. it's good to be made public but we all know that the only reason it WAS made public was to further Carson's own agenda. Just stick to credit card wars and maybe eat a salad.
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
It needed to go public, but why did he wait so long to release it? He obviously meant to sabotage the network.
Are you sure?
Fucking pedo loving faggot
Are you sure?
it was needed to be made public for everything that pedo has done, and it would have been even if sulium didnt do it since jhalts already scammed a shit ton of people and was creep towards em
Are you sure?
i dont give a fuck if hes a pedo or gay man i just want jhalt back and old teams i love minecraft
Are you sure?
how weird that youd rather have a minecraft server than punishing a repeat pedophile and scam artist
Are you sure?
Shutup third world cunt if they r 12 I’m 12
Are you sure?
I agree
Are you sure?
sulium is just as gay as jhalt, he's just not a pedo
Are you sure?
xd
Are you sure?
IKR FUCKING FAGGOT RUINED EVERYTHING
Are you sure?
You're seriously blaming the death of a server over someone exposing a pedo? Really?
Are you sure?
I don't blame him. Sulium probably did it because he wanted profit off of MineHQ so when they released he tried to ruin it and he did, I am not playing that shitty Arcane sever.
Are you sure?
Sulium's main objective of this all was to bring down MineHQ cause he knew he couldnt compete.
Are you sure?
He could've just made a police report but all this was most likley made to destroy minehq
Are you sure?
Not even "most likely"

110%. Kid is a little snake and anybody who thinks he's smart is a fucking idiot. I can read this kid like a book, trust me he's not smart.
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
you care about a server more than exposing a terrible person
Are you sure?
im 16 if a nigga wants a dick pic he can get a dick pic
Are you sure?
press F to pay respects...
Are you sure?
Its a win they are making a new server lmfao or they might bring back OLDKOHI
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
F
Are you sure?
F
Are you sure?
#KohiComeback RIGHT FUCKING NOW
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
KOHI
Are you sure?
x2
Are you sure?
For everyone blaming Sulium:

The original reason on why Jonathan Haltermon (itsjhalt) was exposed was because he threatened Sulium that if he didn't remove Alfi from the network, that he would remove ArcaneCC and VeltPvP from the CheatBreaker lists. And Sulium refused. Sulium then came back with, "I will expose you for being a pedophile and a scammer", and according to Sulium, he said "Do it".

Don't blame Sulium for itsjhalts's mistake. Thanks for a good time after joining for not more than 2 months avg.
Are you sure?
"Joined Jun 7"
Are you sure?
this dude tried so hard to sound smart then spelled jhalts last name wrong
Are you sure?
I bet you're much smarter than he is
Are you sure?
facts
Are you sure?
You’re a Hapis fanboy shut up pussy
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
wanna talk trash, first off you have a PainfulPvP skin, second of all you joined 2 days before me, also u probably have no thumbs in game so stop talking before I crush one of your nuts, left or right that's your choice or you can get away and live to be another douche retard another day.
Are you sure?
fuck u pussy retard
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
#fucksulium
Are you sure?
trust me it was for sure planned to come out with the drama to fuck over hcteams.
Are you sure?
minehq ending type beat | soundcloud.com/realshaaf
Are you sure?
Jawp 1
Edited
old kohi type beat
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
jhlat got ligma
Are you sure?
whats ligma
Are you sure?
ligma balls
Are you sure?
Matteoren that's pretty gay
Are you sure?
KOHI
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
LOOOOOL
Are you sure?
fine i'll take one for the team and let jhalt suck me off for CB access rt for visibility
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
LOL
Are you sure?
Ye same
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
wheres Ohana hcf
Are you sure?
johnsama wya
Are you sure?
-1 fuck that shit
Are you sure?
LMFAO
Are you sure?
I hope you guys make a great server but I also hope it doesn't take 8 months for you guys to come out with it gl!
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
KOHI COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
If you are planning on making a server lmk ;)
Are you sure?
iF yOu aRe plAnNing oN mAkiNg a SeRveR lMk ;)
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
History repeats itself
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Stop saying kohi you fuck ass random
Are you sure?
Ouch
Are you sure?
Damn after almost 5 years it’s finally coming to an end that’s crazy. Best of luck to the current staff team if you all come together you could easily make a server that would gain everyone’s attention once more .
Are you sure?
facts
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
I hope the people who bought ranks can have it on the new server. (perm ranks)
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
L
stay dead this time
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
ign : Libra
past facs : all the best ones
teamfight vid : just look at my fucking channel, im a fucking legend no one can top me:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsXdTTRgvQ3N444mSOQ0KPw?view_as=subscriber
vouches from roster : none cuz they know im better than them and they dont wanna get replaced. but if someones gonna vouch for me on the roaster is gonna be myself cuz ima be on it.
mic on a scale of 1-10 : 11. i play in the same studio that i record in
how active : 13+ hours a day. i dropped out of college and live with my mom
Are you sure?
vouch
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
best reply yet
Are you sure?
:(
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
who likes sky block?
Are you sure?
me
Are you sure?
i do
Are you sure?
"the end" type beat | soundcloud.com/realshaaf
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
if u want to have a redemption is by making kohi come back, that would hopefully make it more fun. You could have a cheatbreaker practice or a non cheatbreaker. i would say non cheatbreaker but have it be the same rules for minehq bans
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Please be kohi if so Imma comeback for good fr this time
Are you sure?
ur not even the real dewplexy lol
Are you sure?
No one wants ur fake egirl ass back lol
Are you sure?
hell yeah dewdplexy
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Dewdplexy
Are you sure?
do u think i would win the chargeback?
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Tbh s/o for keeping it up and still trying. #KohiComeback
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
rip, thanks Sulium for making a big deal of jhalt touching little boys, just let us play Minecraft jesus fuck
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Okay its a good time for kohi to come back then?
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
they way they move around the map is inspirational ngl
Are you sure?
I agree
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
*cue music*

We're leaving together,
But still it's farewell
And maybe we'll come back
To earth, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame
We're leaving ground (leaving ground)
Will things ever be the same again?
It's the final countdown
The final countdown
Oh
We're heading for Venus (Venus)
And still we stand tall
'Cause maybe they've seen us (seen us)
And welcome us all, yeah
With so many light years to go
And things to be found (to be found)
I'm sure that we'll all miss her so
It's the final countdown
The final countdown
The final countdown
The final countdown
Oh
The final countdown, oh
It's the final count down
The final countdown
The final countdown
The final countdown
Oh
It's the final count down
We're leaving together
The final count down
We'll all miss her so
It's the final countdown
It's the final countdown
Oh
It's the final countdown, yeah
Are you sure?
Cringe
Are you sure?
shut up
Are you sure?
Sulium gay, nigga turned down head and 30k???
Are you sure?
Now we wait... by the time this next server comes out im gonna be married with 84 kids
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
💜
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
kneegear
Are you sure?
LOOOOOOOL
Are you sure?
I think you meant to say development was Jhalted

ba dum tss

goodnight everybody
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
LOl
Are you sure?
Jodanse los que compraron vip tarados
Are you sure?
culeros
Are you sure?
MOGOLICOSSSS
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Drop Kohi
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Make a new server. We keep trying to bring back things that are in the past. We need something new, something fresh. I say, team up with Archy, make the best server that could ever be imagined. That would surpass Kohi, Minehq, and Badlion combined.
Are you sure?
Can you unban everyone from cheatbreaker(keep me banned from minehq) so I can use it my fps is dog shit without it.
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
nice try
Are you sure?
Rest in piece. Please make another hcf server ): we love u prplz
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Any chance at all you can talk to him about getting full access? Or do we need to just give it some time? Also if you did make a new server you should try to get it out as fast as possible before school starts up again and everyone quits.
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
I think the best bet would be in development til christmas break
Are you sure?
TRUE +1
Are you sure?
KOHIIIII
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
#Kohi4Life I luv you prplz.
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
#KohiComeback
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
bring kohi back no balls
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
make kohi
Are you sure?
kOHI
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
KOHI KOHI KOHI KOHI....
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
out with the new in with the old #KohiComeback
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
#Kohi
Are you sure?
#OLDKOHI
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
bring back kohi
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Nigga bring back kohi
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
#KohiComeback
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Kohis Return!
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
make kohi great again
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
ok mr trump
Are you sure?
ATLEAST BRING KOHI OR SOMETHING PLEASE PRPLZ OUR FUTURE IS IN YOUR HANDS
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
soo can i get my $20 back or what
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
You agreed in the tos when you bought it that it’s a donation and any change can happen at any time:
Are you sure?
F
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
F
Are you sure?
#Kohicomeback
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
rip
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Well thank you jhalt
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
#BringKohiBack
Are you sure?
#backcubecore
Are you sure?
Rip
Are you sure?
Please don't make any shitty server like arcane or velt, everyone uses fucking clients and you can't go anywhere full invis because of the fucking radar, also you have to pay for get OP armor and shit like that. Take ur time making the server but please don't make a shit like those servers
Are you sure?
Will cheatbreaker go down aswell?
Are you sure?
#OldKohi :(
Are you sure?
Just hire a detective and find the owner of kohi and kill him and steal kohi k tnx
Are you sure?
#OldKohi
Are you sure?
rowdy: *kohi?* Loyalty? pm me on tele @ujzkk on telegram
Are you sure?
chingao
Are you sure?
#OLDKOHI @prplz
Are you sure?
;-;
Are you sure?
?
Are you sure?
#OLDKOHI BACK
Are you sure?
All I ask is you leave up practice plox
Are you sure?
#OldKohi
Are you sure?
kohi
Are you sure?
KOHI CUBECORE AND KOHI FACTION LOOOOOOL PLZ PURPLE
Are you sure?
+1
Are you sure?
#BringKohiBack
Are you sure?
#OLDKOHI !
Are you sure?
OldKohi
Are you sure?
#BringKohiBack
Are you sure?
just make a good server holy fuck been waiting forever for minehq to come out so i could have fun on the game again- and i WAS having fun but it was the only thing to play on... just make something fucking fun without cheaters please so i dont have to play on lounge
Are you sure?
yo wtf why
Are you sure?
I want my money 13$ back
Are you sure?
I told someone to suck my dick after I lost a 1v1 does that mean I’m a pedo now too?
Are you sure?
sigh been playing since the start of mcteams sad to see this happen rip
Are you sure?
FUCKING KOHI
Are you sure?
KOHI!!!!!!!
Are you sure?
OLD KOHI!
Are you sure?
OLD KOHI !!!!!!!
Are you sure?
What if you open back kohi. Badlion bought kohi and Badlion is closed for ever. Im sure that all the community will play it. One of the biggest reason that there is less players on minehq is the practice mechanic. And kohi had the best ! and also kohi hcf was the best hcf out there so it will be kinda nice.
Are you sure?
KOHI
Are you sure?
All things meant to be will happen, until next time much love <3. Stay safe fellow blocks ~
Are you sure?
We deserve more info
Are you sure?
Fuck and I did t wanna play this fucking map now I won't have a chance to play fuck
Are you sure?
Bring Kohi back cunt
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
BRING BACK OLD KOHI AND PLEASE KEEP OUR RANKS
Are you sure?
KOHI PLEASE KOHI FACTIONS PLEASE
Are you sure?
OLD KOHI or something that's not pay2win
Are you sure?
#KOHI BOYS!
Are you sure?
OldKohi but trapping is bannable
Are you sure?
mcsg... octc... kohi... badlion... ultra.... minehq.....................................
Are you sure?
#PrplzIsTheBestBringBackKohiWePromissWeWontBeToxicAsACommunity👍👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏
Are you sure?
This is so sad can I get 50 upvotes
Are you sure?
bro, i cried

upvote if you did 2 <3
Are you sure?
lol jhalt is just sad at this point
Are you sure?
#BringBackKohi
Are you sure?
KOHI
Are you sure?
everyone saying Kohi yall forgeting about arcane
Are you sure?
KOHI!
Are you sure?
f
Are you sure?
whats happening to DTF?
Are you sure?
Thank you for what you've done for us
Are you sure?
yo can we chargeback once you close?
Are you sure?
Bring back Kohi. Unless we as a community can come together and resolve the problem with Jhalt and the staff team, then maybe there’s a chance for Minehq to live on.
Are you sure?
KohiBack
Are you sure?
I have faith in prplz and archy to create an even better network.
Are you sure?
"Everyone want kohi comeback"
but as prplz say on cbrady live stream last night "is not reason for kohi comeback" and he also say that he dont like the 1.7 community . Because, the 1.7 community is toxic and the community cant change.
Are you sure?
its sad mineman hours
Are you sure?
#RIPMINEHQ #FUCKJHALT #OLDKOHI
Are you sure?
Lol.. just when I thought the community had a chance..
Are you sure?
Roleplay server pls

oh wait it already turned out one
Are you sure?
:C
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
The Minecraft Cancer Pot PvP community ended MineHQ sadly...
Are you sure?
Who tf is this guy who keep saying Kohi in replies
Are you sure?
Why should everything good end? : 'c I hope you make a server from 0
Are you sure?
RIP
Are you sure?
prplz everything went downhill after kohi and pvplounge went down, i know you see all he OLD KOHI spam, but honestly the only way this community can be revived is by you bringing back kohi, if that means to work your ass off to get it back or arrange something with badlion to get it back. EVERYONE will love you and will say " wow prplz is such a legend hes the reason why the community came back". I took my time to write this please prplz if your reading this just give it one more chance please the community begs for it. FOR THE PEOPLE LOOKING AT THE COMMENT: UPVOTE IS SO PRPLZ CAN SEE IT, LETS GET THIS COMMUNITY BACK THE WAY IT WAS BACK THEN

-Sunburninq
Are you sure?
I just feel bad for the people who wasted hundreds of dollars on this server, couldn't care less about the rest
Are you sure?
rip
Are you sure?
well fuck
Are you sure?
RIP MINEHQ
Are you sure?
F
Are you sure?
Yay we can put minehq on our past servers list now i can get into a faction
Are you sure?
big rip
Are you sure?
Well I'll be honest, I feel kind of bad for you guys that you had to go through this. I feel bad that what happened led to this, however it is your network so you decide what you want to do with it. Just, please, for the sake of the community, do not merge with Hylist Games, their servers are pay to win and also basically exactly the same; only difference is the names and colours.

One thing we would possibly like to see is some Kohi features implemented in to Practice; old maps, et cetera. This would make the community start to creep back to CheatBreaker, as we have been told it is now safe to use. Because of CheatBreaker this would mean that cheating would be less of an issue to deal with, meaning that we could possibly bring Kohi practice back, even if the rights were sold to Badlion, which is now closed.

Please, just don't screw this up anymore than Jonathan has. Crawl out of it and make your return as you need to, no matter how long it takes.
Are you sure?
UHC IS DEAD :(
Are you sure?
riperino
Are you sure?
#Kohi
Are you sure?
#OldKohi
Are you sure?
kys
Are you sure?
#OldKohi
Are you sure?
#OldKohi
Are you sure?
REFUND ME NOW!
Are you sure?
Jhalt you piece of shit kys That piece of shit
Are you sure?
R.I.P. The Best HCF Server
Are you sure?
Well..... guys its been a good run RIP see u guys then for now.... back on the fOrTnItE grind.
Are you sure?
Ima keep it real with you chief, If you merge with Hylist you’re killing the gamemode
Are you sure?
rip minehq hopefully another server comes out the grave to take over minehqs place. (cough, kohi, cough)
Are you sure?
You guys did awesome and the map was fun asf. I am going to miss this shit so much, from mcteams to hcteams over the last however many years, nothing will compete. Every other server is dog shit. Please do your best to make another server :)
Are you sure?
Would love to see Kohi back, or something like it. But without cheatbreaker (Even though there are bypasses) it will be the same than always.
Are you sure?
#OldKohi
Are you sure?
WAT!! SO I REFUND MY RANK NOWWWWWWWW IM HELLA CONFUSED I SPENT $100 TELL ME!
Are you sure?
BRING BACK KOHI
Are you sure?
You shouldn't be apologizing, we all thank you for what you and your team did for us. Personally I got pretty happy for at least you guys trying to bring it back.
But if there's one thing I beg you is: Do not stick with Hylist games, if MineHQ is diying you have to create your own server.
Are you sure?
kohi?
Are you sure?
Well fuck, What am I going to do. I cant no life all these other shit servers. What the fuck bruv.
Are you sure?
F
Are you sure?
#OldKohi
Are you sure?
Could u guys make a new server thats like minehq so we could play like in minehq as originally planned
Are you sure?
Thank you for everything Prplz.
Are you sure?
history repeats itself
Are you sure?
and ItsJhalt jewed over everyone.
BTW - Do not trust Sulium or Killa, IDK if you have noticed but they could not wait to bandwagon off the drama to take the attention away from their negatives so their player bases could potentially grow again. They are manipulative scum and should not be trusted.
Are you sure?
that's what we were all waiting for and now its gone in less than 3 months. Hoping for the best even though nothing's gonna happen. Yall care about money nd shit , it was expected and I have nothin to complain about . #RIPMINECRAFT
Are you sure?
gg.
Are you sure?
Just to let all you people know, Kohi is not owned by Prplz, it's owned by ESL/Badlion.
Are you sure?
FUCK ME

Brino Kohi back please, rip MineHQ and shotbow moving to 1.12, please bring back KOHI for the rest of the community.
Are you sure?
#MCTeams
Are you sure?
Why are doing this holy shit just bring back kohi
Are you sure?
R.I.P :(
Are you sure?
#Kohi
We want Kohi to be the new Server!
Are you sure?
its weird to me itsjhalt is thinking like this. evrything hes done for this server. aswell as cheatbreaker . just like that . gone for ever ! to me this isn't right
Are you sure?
Where TF do I play now
Are you sure?
rip
Are you sure?
Make your own network please, don't join to Hylist Games :C
Are you sure?
;)
Are you sure?
did Someone say Kohi?!?!? :)
Are you sure?
#OldKohi
Are you sure?
yikers
Are you sure?
Rip Minehq again
Are you sure?
hell ye ty for everything you have done even tho i didn't played but im sure that maybe there's gonna be a comeback
Are you sure?
$ $ $
Are you sure?
skyblock server
Are you sure?
can't wait for the serv
Are you sure?
yikes
Are you sure?
NOOOOOOOOOOO
Are you sure?
Atleast make an eu practice server please.
Are you sure?
#OldKohi
#DontLetP2wWin
Are you sure?
Well it was a good game. Game over
Are you sure?
EXPOSED YOU!! That's can found mine is Sasuke were you friends doing of namemc discord everyracist.
Are you sure?
#OLDKOHI BRING THAT BACK!
Are you sure?
No more hcf with kits pls !!
Are you sure?
#InPRPLZweTRUST
Are you sure?
Literally no matter what happens, you will always have a community that respects you prplz, so what ever you decide to do. you will always have the communities support. You made kohi, the most successful HCF server there was. you then went out of your way to join minehq and try and give it the one last map the community wanted. bro please dont apologise
Are you sure?
yikes
Are you sure?
MineHQ could've had all the players, Could've brought back teams and squads. Could've gotten rid of a lot of cheaters from CB updates. But Sulium had to "expose" him. Idk about you guys but I'm not playing any of his shitty ass p2w servers. Idiot.
Are you sure?
rip
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
KOHI
Are you sure?
#BRINGKOHIBACKWITHAU
Are you sure?
its been over 2 years since the community has seen kohi, I think its time prplz <3
Are you sure?
damn chief
Are you sure?
L
Are you sure?
Sad to see it go.
Are you sure?
Yo GREMLINS can you shut the fuck up? Please nigga I’ve scrolled down and seen your name 3000 times.
Are you sure?
It was a good and solid run. Let's just hope some of its features (such as the website design) can be carried on to another server.
Are you sure?
Kohi or I will smack my hamster into the wall
Are you sure?
rip the craft
Are you sure?
Rip the mine
Are you sure?
LETS BRING BACK MCPVP
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
gg, almenos me retiro como el mejor de habla hispana
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
shame
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
#OldKohi
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Well that’s a rip aye bois..
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Thanks for running MineHQ. I really enjoyed playing it :)
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
gl F +1
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Wow... I never believed it would come down to this. The months of waiting and hype, only to last one map. Very upsetting news, and I hope for the best of the development team.
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Really nigga? This is what ur gonna say? After they developed everything? It’s not their failt u uninformed child. They CANT do anything about it. The other autistic pedo ran away with all the server access. Dont say something like that when u dont know what happened
Are you sure?
BRING BACK KOHI!
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
#OldKohi . I hope you guys dont leave the community hanging. this game has been dying and with MineHQ Coming back the game has been alive. prplz and the staff team please dont leave us hanging.
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
rip man
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Bye
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
What about my rank doe...?
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
stfu with that shit already
Are you sure?
F
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
i hope the prac will stay as long as it could possibly be :(
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
lmaoo
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
not gonna lie tho I saw this post comming, I'm not too suprised, it wasn't because I doubted you prplz, it was because of the player counts, exc. There are just too many cheaters in the community, remember when there was a queue of 1K players for practice alone? Yeah its gone since like 60% of the population got banned off of CB.
Are you sure?
Ur stupid. Ur saying that this happened because of cheaters? Nigga u dumb.
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Man... I got one friend life left can I revive it?
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
map 17 EOTW type beat | soundcloud.com/realshaaf
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
bro please don’t give us that veltpvp shit and stay the fuck away from hylist please work on a new network and a bring a (kohi feel)
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Kohi's return?
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
rip rip potatochip
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
r.i.p
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
LOOOL THE NON WHITE NAMES CANT TALK SHIT ANYMORE HAHAHA
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Hope to hear good news :)
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
what about everyone that got ranks well they get a refund
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
U dong even have a rank. Y u complaining
Are you sure?
im not complaining just for like to know
Are you sure?
Prplz, whatever you’ve got in store, I’m sure it’ll kick ass. Just take it easy man. Everyone needs to get on HCTeams as soon as they can tomorrow and do the most. Let’s have MineHQ go out with a bang boys
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
wow...
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
So basically what you are saying is if itsjhalt comes back and runs MineHQ or you guys get full control its saved?
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Yes but thats not gonna happen. The down syndome pedophile left with everything and is likely too ashamed to come back
Are you sure?
#KohiComeback
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Just cross your fingers the development of whatever comes next doesn't take a crazy amount of time, because I feel like the majority of the community will be lost if that happens. I realize that good servers with good content take time but its gonna be really rough waiting and hoping again XD.
Are you sure?
Ur stupid
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
unban MEGUMIN_420 used cheatengine whit use fifa 18 for moneys
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
fuck yes purple man bro guy dude person human
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Bring Kohi back
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
rip
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
RIP all the kids who bought a rank LOL
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
kohi
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
rip.
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
#OldKohi
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
oldkohi
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
F
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
HOLY SHIT WHY AM I CRYING IN THE CLUB RN
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
before minehq close anyone want to admit they got a crush on me <3
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Yes
Are you sure?
Tbh if sulium just let minehq Release this wouldn’t have happened s I do see that what Jhalt has did was wrong but to me it just looks like it was to make sure no one would play minehq and play Arcane/Velt Release. Just stating my opinion.
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Nah ur opinion is stupid. Ur saying that kitpvp should remain unpayed while hes being kicked out of his house? That sulium should let jhalt shuck his throbbing dick? No ur plain stupid. Stfu autistic child
Are you sure?
make a brand new one from scratch please
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
#KohiComeBack
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
minehq ranks should transfer to the new server lol
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Yeah thats what all the inconsiderate idiots are worried about
Are you sure?
PvPHut uprising
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
don't give up hope u guys <3 let's get chance the rapper to save minehq <3
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
wat
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
hell yea minecraft!
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Fuck Sulium. I could care less if jhalt is into 16year old boys as long as MineHQ is still a thing.
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Inconsiderate swine
Are you sure?
prplz prove to everyone you can change this shit and take action bring back kohi who cares at this point fuck Jon fuck sulium we all love u prplz
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
prplz you for real need to bring back kohi. Kohi was one of the best servers on the face of this minecraft community. So many kids would play that. Bring back prac 2 cubecore factions everything. It would be super successful and amazing.
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Fuck HylistGames they make a p2w server with kits and keys = Boring asf you guys are what the real hcf players have now
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
nerdddddddd
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
kohi
Are you sure?
I love you all
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
I really just wish Kohi would come back under a different name or something. It's the only server that's never had any drama of this size, everyone knows it, and it's still being asked for consistently to this day. RIP MineHQ, but I look forward to the future.
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
oh so what if i just bought perm vip the day before sotw? Will i get another rank on another server?
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Thats honestly all u care about?
Are you sure?
well it's kind of a big deal for them just to shut down the server right after i spent $100 so yea
Are you sure?
Hit us up with the updates on the server too.
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
do something that u want to do
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
#BlameDawn
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Fuck jhalt for doing mad sus shit
Fuck Sulium for ruining the return of UHC
I just want a good UHC server to play on that doesn't shut down.
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
I wont diss you since ur uhc player and dont understan whats happening
Are you sure?
If it's the last map of teams since it got hyped up so much can we charge back the last day so we can buy ranks 9n the server on y'all are making?
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Can't wait to play ARCANE POWERS ! ran by sulium, spyno and bigman aabis as manager omegaLUL
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Just bring back Kohi under a new brand name like K0hi with a zero or just Kahi, I'm sure you still have lingering parts left from when you closed the server
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
<333
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Rip
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Thank you for being honest.
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
KOHI
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
It's all good prplz we all know how much you care about this community im sticking by you. maybe bring back kohi if you still have the files
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
ME VALE MADRES JAJA ESKERIT
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
https://www.minehq.com/forums/47138/kohicomeback everyone upvote and comment Lets show prplz that we want it
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
#KOHICOMEBACK
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
didnt expect this tbh...
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
kohi pls dad
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
GG is back rolemine ahre
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
farewell.
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
rip 🤧🤙
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Rip the people who bought ranks am I right!?
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
Please just make a new server DON'T join Arcane. It won't work. Just make a new server ;(
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
#PLEASE(MAKE)ANEWSERVER I LOVE YOUR BIG BRAIN PURPLE PERSON
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
[Deleted]
Are you sure?
Kohi
Are you sure?
lol